What women want..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by o0o0o0o0110, Aug 3, 2017.

1. In my experience, women love when i give off that alpha male vibe. Give em the respect they deserve, and they submit to your every need.

To maintain this, you have to be able to differentiate between being an alpha male, and just simply treating them like shit.
    Its all about giving them a reason to be submissive.

My gf loves when i walk thru and give her that "come here" motion. Then grab her and squeeze that ass. After that, i can pretty much make her do whatever i want her to do... and she loves to please me like its her job

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Exactly. The problem with the modern man today, are the laws and restrictions in place that stop me from having any inclination to do any alpha male shit. Rape fantasy for women is real, but its not really fantasy, its nature; we are alpha and we are here to do alpha shit, just like 95% of the species on this planet.

If fist fighting was legal, dudes would constantly be beating the shit out of each other for pussy and that is no lie.

3. not sure what you meant by that...are you saying rape is nature? not trying to start anything just trying to understand your post better.

4. The other day i masterbated to the idea of tying up a certain man and fucking him with a strapon.

Sober me is fucked in the head.

5. Men are always drama,. I love it when an intelligent man thinks he has me convinced that he is living his life play by play. I don't underestimate you and I am well aware every step you take is calculated from the beginning but sure I can play dumb if that makes you feel more comfortable or if that is how ya like to pass the time.

6. heyyyyyyyyyyy suck dis pussy betchhhh

7. slow fucking feels better like my pussy got adhd needs to focus

8. Well guess what Farii_barbiie? You did start something...

The rape train.

Choo-choo!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Music, Books, an Imagination, a nice place to sleep, some plants and animals...

• Like Like x 1
  10. guess I like all those things

11. somebody follow me. getting more active on here.

12. Nobody knows what women want, even women don't know what they want :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1