Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~What will you do when Prop 19 passes?~

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blink 182, Nov 1, 2010.

1. It won't pass. And even if it doesn't it'll be close enough to still be considered a victory for smokers in my book. But on the off chance that is does pass... smoke a celebratory joint... and blunt... and bowl... and bong... and g-bong... and waterfall. Basically I'm going to make my way through every smoking apparatus available to me while watching the news. And then maybe move to California :p

2. Take a nap.

It doesn't effect me in the least.

3. Or sit back and go.... "So they've finally been smacked the fucking face with truth, 5x5 grow space?! Fuck that shit."

4. If it doesn't pass, is there a certain amount of time that has to pass before they can try to pass it again?

5. im guessing a year

6. Well there was a similar bill in 1972 I believe, it failed and it's taken this long to get back.

But I think the polls indicate it's much closer than back then? And I like to think as a society we have moved forward, but time will tell.

7. I doubt it's gonna pass, but I'm hoping for the best. But because I live in Minnesota, I'll just keep doing my thang :smoke:

8. I hope it passes but doubt it will as well. Oh well I'm only 19 now anyways so I still wouldn't be able to smoke legally. The best that the Cannabis community can do is work towards 2012. I'll be 21 then too :smoke:

9. if it passes, i won't be 21 so it won't affect me, but I'm able to vote on it right? that makes sense. i'll just keep medicating as i've been hopefully :bongin:

10. If it does, other states will hopefully follow along. It better pass but I have my doubts.. ):