What will yeild better in long run?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by usuckman, Sep 29, 2011.

1. I have 8 regular seed plants that are 1 foot tall. They been veging for a month or so and lookin good. I just took 2 clones off of 6 of them and 1 off of two of them. So i have 14 clones that are rooting at the moment. The clones are only 2 days old. Im pretty sure they should root.
    My flowering tent consists of 2x600hps And i have about 6.5 x 3.25ft. My veg isnt setup yet, but i have a 600mh and 8 25watt cfls.

Would it be better to keep the larger plants in veg for mothers and flower the clones right after they root to determine sex, then fill the flowering room with clones from the larger mothers.

OR

Would it be better to just flower the larger plants and wait and grow the clones to be mothers while im flowering the larger plants.

My thoughts are, the first option would be better because I could use the extra branches from the larger plants and fill the space with a SOG style grow. It would take 3 extra weeks for my first harvest but it would be more worth it right??? What are your opinions?

2. since you dont know what they are, i suggest you leave them in vegg until you 12/12 the clones for the sex.

3. you should determine the sex first in case you end up with WAY less females than males and need to take more clones.

4. #4 usuckman, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    :) :):):):)