what will we become

Discussion in 'General' started by The Audion, Feb 10, 2011.

1. So lets say we as a race somehow dont run out of resources on our planet or turn the place into a desert. or maybe we escape to mars. what evolutionary changes might humans live long enough to undergo?

i just destroyed a bag of lays kettle cooked cheddar potato chips

2. My descendants will have more lung capacity to handle larger bong hits

3. It seems that the youth of society just dont care anymore. Soon, everyone will stop caring, and all the major governments/corporations etc will collapse and be gone, leaving mankind to shrink in population and welfare until we have to start caring again. Then we will all work together to create a system of government and society completely to our liking, with smaller countries with smaller populations and more freedoms and resources for all.

Also, I'm pretty sure we will eventually lose our toes.

END ;)

4. #4 overgrowray, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2011
    I don't think it will be too long before we start putting people on other planets. I don't think we will escape to mars. But there will be ppl that want to live there.

edit: if we want to continue to raise are population it would be good to find other places to live so we don't get unfomfortable.

5. This.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE]YouTube - End Of Ze World[/ame]

6. havent seen that one in a while. thanks for the laugh

fire our shit!