What will tracking say if a package has been seized?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Ultrahigh01, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Even if they do all they will do is take your seeds and send a confiscation letter they put inside the package and re seal with Green customs tape

2. So does that mean it got through customs or do you think it got seized and it’s saying “in transit to next facility” just to get me caught up? Like should I expect getting in trouble or am I jumping the gun and being too paranoid? (I’m def normally a paranoid person) if it left queens NY am I in the clear? I live in Massachusetts so it shouldn’t take so long to get to me right? Thank you for helping

3. Okay thank you for all the info I really appreciate it!!! :thankyou:

4. Depending on when and where you ordered
    They can take a while Normally 2 weeks or less, I have seen seeds come from UK and delivered in 5-7 days too west coast, It looks like they cleared Customs then go to distribution center where they are routed for delivery.
    How many days has it been, I bet you get them soon. Maybe tomorrow.

5. I think you are fine
    Mass is legal now right?

6. Or did they renang that too

7. I ordered them on the 1st and I think it made it to customs 5 days ago. And yes it’s legal in mass! Up to 6 plants I believe?? Not sure though but definitely legal. First recreational shop opens on July here :)

8. you are right on schedule

9. Alright awesome! Thank you and I’ll definitely post an update once I receive them, fingers crossed haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cool
    When you get them start a grow Journal and PM it to me I get some of my friends to stop by and help you out

• Like Like x 1
  11. A3E8D48D-7294-448E-8D2C-1457BED96F1D.png So here’s an update: I’m worried they seized my seeds because it was already in Queens then it says transit, transit, transit, then leaving queens. I really hope they didn’t seize my seeds! Yikes!

12. ...then again I could just be overreacting and being too paranoid :blink:

13. If your trying to understand the US postal system you're in for much bigger headaches that worrying about just 2 seeds. I order so much stuff online and i used to track it all but it got so frustrating for so many reasons. Just chill out and keep busy in the mean time with other stuff, it's only 2 seeds.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Looks like it is passed th Queens Hub and on way to your Post office a few more days

• Like Like x 1
  15. I heard they just dispose of whatever is seized. I doubt you'd even get in trouble. I'd contact the supplier and let them know. Most will resend it. I've never had a problem with MSNL.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I ordered more than 2 seeds

17. Thanks I guess I should just chill. Will update when I receive my package

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Customs can take awhile but if by chance it does get seized you will not get in any trouble. All you get is a letter saying what was seized out of the package and you get what's left. It looks normal at this point.

• Like Like x 2
  19. 9D21B514-EC7D-4A65-A009-357984603032.jpeg Good news all I received my seeds today! Thank you all for your great advice!