what will this be like to grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jayjay5396, Aug 22, 2011.

1. hi all found some seeds am interested in buying, its the yield thats got me interested but im new at growing i need to know if they good for beginners, is it good to smoke because i'll be smoking it all by myself

apparently i'll get 400-500 grams/22 ounces per female plant i dont know if thats just a way to sell these seeds but it does sounds too good to be true some sites are saying 600 grams

i like medium to strong strength in weed so is this 1 any good to me???

link for seeds am looking at below:
    High Quality Seeds - Original Big Bud Super Skunk - Online Shop

2. Those numbers aren't what you want to go by. They aren't entirely accurate.

3. It's probably not possible under the right conditions, and those conditions don't include indoor cultivation, or a newb grower. You will get bud just not as much as they are claiming.

4. Why worry about yield? Taking grade B bud for a few more grams is just silly.

Getchu some grade A, homeboy. Your friends will thank you. Lose the Big Bud. I've got some in my cab right now - but they were freebies and I'm just trying to get rid of it.

5. You'd have to be a really experienced grower to get 600g off one plant, and it would have to be outdoor. If you're gonna start your first grow, realistically you could pull a couple of ounces:wave:

6. Also, those numbers are typically per m^2.

That means one single plant will have to fill up roughly 10.5 sqft.

Or just over a 3ft square.

... that's a huge plant.

7. that is how much bud you CAN get in a 3.3'x3.3' area. thats like 6-9 plants at 2-3 oz pp. ive grown big bud and gotten 3-4 oz but it wasnt the dankest bud.