What will the next xbox be called?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by avegranum, Jan 17, 2010.

1. What do y'all think?

2. Xbox 540 ? Xbox 720 ? Xbox 900 ? Xbox 1080 ?

3. hmm. Xbox Revolution popped into my head

4. Lucky11's Money going down the drain-box

Just kidding I love microsoft and their RROD <3 :rolleyes:

As for the name I'm not sure... I'm thinking something completely different from the xbox name.

5. That's not bad actually.

6. yeah microsoft already says they arent even planning a new system yet they are going to use Natal to prolong the life of the 360, which i think is a horrible move. Natal isnt going to keep your console competing with PC technology.

7. NeXtbox. . . [​IMG]

8. i actually like XBOX 1080...lol

yea i bet with project natal coming out holidays 2010, they wont be releasing a new console for a while. lame.

i dont see how natal will work with my favorite type of game...shooting! although i like the idea of the virtual reality shooting game but it would be hard to play things like COD online with your friends and whatnot without a controller

9. SexBox is the only thing my head is hearing.

10. or maybe box of shit. hopefully the next one won't have a +50% failure rate...

11. I'm almost sure it wont be anything with a number (such as 360) attached to it, I'm hoping at least. Its just kinda dumb to me

12. LMAO Don't count on that! YAY MICROSOFT

13. im not real knowledgeable with gaming consoles but i was told it was confirmed there would be an Xbox 720. not saying its a fact so dont grill me

14. idk but when i think of this i imagine the commercials saying "this one actually works!"

15. It says that the "720" is just the pet name the production crew gave it. It will probably change before release, just like the wii was called the "revolution" for a long time before they officially named it the wii shortly before release.

16. yeah and the gamecube was called the dolphin or something like that.....

17. Super Happy Funtime Machine