What will it taste like? (week 7)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by coppermike, Oct 8, 2009.

1. hey guys basicly wanna no if i harvest a lil early on week 7 how will the bud taste?
    iv made an attempt to flush but i dont realy have the space to do so... ,i was thinking of puting it in the bath tub and letting the water run on it. flush it like that ,is that ok?

when im done flushing how long can i wait befor i actualy pick the bud? does flushing effect the plant right away?

How will the bud taste if i dont flush and its a bit early but i hang for 3-4 days and cure in jars for a day or two?

2. Wait man, wait, wait, wait!!! Think of all the weeks you put into this. Why not let it finish, letting your buds reach their full potential? If you absolutely can't wait, at least don't chop the whole thing. Are you sure you will be happy with the results if you harvest right now? Make that time worth it...

3. Wait!!!!!!!

4. will cutting a whole branch of a 2ft plant hurt it much? l already did it once and a week later the lower leaves started turning yelow...might just be fro mthe drainage

BTW i dont have a microscope to see the triches how can i tell wehn its ready?

5. $12 will get you a scope from radio shack. flush for at least a week.

6. This is the best I have found for judging without a microscope.

7. you sir... are the man +rep

8. Thanks for the rep. That is not my advice and I have yet to see it in action for myself, but it seems very well informed to me and rational considering how plants work in the big picture.

9. great reply,:hello: plus rep

10. Thanks. I wish I could find those pictures in a sticky. I have not yet seen it there, it seems helpful to me, although there are thousands of posts in the stickys.

I'm sure if I asked the seasoned growers on here if that where true, then there would be responses from every angle. You have to factor in everything that has to do with your plants. The strain would likely be the #1 factor in judging the accuracy of this gauge. I bet the 2nd would be the lighting. That last picture is of some really frosty buds.

I would still use that as a gauge along with examining the trichs.

I think one of the best things to do is get reports from other growers who swear by the trichs, to judge how accurate this technique is. As I have said before, I just found that.

This is something that I have only found the 1 post so far about using the shape of the pistils to judge when to harvest. It seems like it either needs to be debunked or to be proved, by the regular growers on this site.

11. Perfect, that was the info I was hoping to find. Thanks