What will it take for for liberals to turn their backs on Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. What about the liberals who were behind the increase of troops, death and destruction in Afganistan?

Geez, do I ever miss the anti-war liberals. :cool:

2. [quote name='"pliers"']

fsafasfasfs

It is funded by the federal government, a large part of which comes from your taxes. There are private donors but the vast majority of funding comes from money collected via taxes, ie yours. Schools and private health centers provide free condoms because they buy them, they're not coming out of your pocket. People blasted Limbaugh for calling that girl who wanted the gov to pay for her birth control, but he does have a point. We don't spend money on providing heroin addicts with clean needles and injecting supplies, but private organizations do, this does not come out of your pocket. Sex is something you have to take personal responsibility for, I'm not paying for a bunch of low income sluts who breed more criminals and welfare leeches.[/quote]

So why is okay for state insurance to cover shit for guys but not women?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/20/5-sexual-health-services-insurance-will-cover-for-men/

3. I never said that, but I don't think that men should be covered either. I think the program as a whole should be ended.

4. [quote name='"pliers"']

fsafasfasfs

It is funded by the federal government, a large part of which comes from your taxes. There are private donors but the vast majority of funding comes from money collected via taxes, ie yours. Schools and private health centers provide free condoms because they buy them, they're not coming out of your pocket. People blasted Limbaugh for calling that girl who wanted the gov to pay for her birth control, but he does have a point. We don't spend money on providing heroin addicts with clean needles and injecting supplies, but private organizations do, this does not come out of your pocket. Sex is something you have to take personal responsibility for, I'm not paying for a bunch of low income sluts who breed more criminals and welfare leeches.[/quote]

Yes, because those are the only types of people that come out of low income areas. I see more, "My mommy and Daddy pay for everything, so I don't have to work for shirt". Its the entitled Americans that's have fucked up this country.

Did you know male enhancement medication is covered under insurance? You don't want to pay for "sluts who breed more criminals" but handing your money over for some dudes raging hard on is okay?

Come on man.

5. Face it, the US is a plutocracy. Always has been.

6. They wont turn their backs on him, if they would it would have been done by now, Obama is a pussy straight up, he might as well just run on an entire Republican platform, little hoe.

7. [​IMG]

Just thought we should put a face on some of the children Obama's had killed. Sometimes we just look at numbers and forget the faces.

8. Really, here is his answer; Now who is looking silly? need a mirror? :rolleyes:

Quote:Services provided at locations include contraceptives (birth control); emergency contraception; screening for breast, cervical and testicular cancers; pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling; testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases; comprehensive sexuality education, menopause treatments; vasectomies, tubal ligations, and abortion.
    Services provided at locations include contraceptives (birth control); emergency contraception; screening for breast, cervical and testicular cancers; pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling; testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases; comprehensive sexuality education, menopause treatments; vasectomies, tubal ligations, and abortion.

The troops had to be increased in order to prepare for departure. War is complicated, but that is what was needed. Soon we will be gone from there. :smoke:

9. You're flailing because you have no argument and it's not pretty. Nice strawman, though.

10. haha, love silly, misguided, government brainwashed liberals. Break free from your stable and then talk to me. Hate all the sheep in this country.

11. That's not the rational the pro-war liberals used in 2009 when they sent in 30,000 additional forces. Do you really find it logical or even necessary that we sent an additional 30,000 extra forces in 2009 people to bring home the 60,000 troops who have been there since before 2008 for a 2014 departure? :rolleyes:

12. [quote name='"Sir Tokes Alot"']

haha, love silly, misguided, government brainwashed liberals. Break free from your stable and then talk to me. Hate all the sheep in this country.[/quote]

Keep on truckin' an hatin' gays.

13. Certainly.

We never did have enough troops in Afghanistain. Thanks to a poorly thought out decision to invade another Country. :smoke:

14. I don't know why i even try with him. he is so blinded by hatred that he doesn't even acknowledge the many times he is dis-proven. :p :smoke:

15. Lol, I have yet to be disproven. You could not disprove me at all cuz I speak the truth. And why are you bringing the gays up in this conversation???? This isn't about gays and I don't hate gays at all, I just don't agree with their lifestyle. There is nothing wrong with disapproving of a lifestyle, especially a lifestyle filled with degeneracy. Liberals always bring up irrelevant topics when debating, it's really funny. Overall you are just a sheep who hasn't broken out of the stable yet. Maybe one day you will do some research and break free from your master (the government). The only people I hate are liberals.

16. [quote name='"pliers"']

You're flailing because you have no argument and it's not pretty. Nice strawman, though.[/quote]

Yes, I'm flailing because I have no argument. Yet, this is the response you decide on?

Im not interested in an argument, so please look else where.

17. I haven't said a single word about gays. You sure you're feeling ok? :rolleyes: You were disproven in the Planned Parenthood role (as well as many other points of debate in other threads).:smoke:

18. Calling someone a sheep is one of the most ignorant things to say. Just because their opinion differs from yours doesn't mean they're stupid or brainwashed. I'll say it. I don't recognize any party but I lean more towards the left. On a lot of issues. And guess what. I like Obama and I'll be voting for him November.

19. Lol, somebody is a little cranky.

20. Sheep are the people who dont have opinions but go with the herd. So no its not that ignorant if you really know someone is a sheep. And there are indeed sheep out there. When enough of the herd is doing it then the insecure sheep feels safe to follow.

It also ties in with laziness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.