What will I need?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by RobbieS, Jan 27, 2014.

  1. I am going to be getting some nice oil next week, but don't really have anything to smoke it with.

    I have a standard straight RooR tube so I am looking at what I will need to purchase to make it useable with oil.

    To my understanding, I will need to the following; 18mm male to male converter, 18m Titanium/glass nail and then an 18m dome.

    Is there anything I have forgotten/need? Also any suggestions on what nail/dome to buy would be really usefull.

    Thanks for the input in advance.

Share This Page