What will happen

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Tr4v, Jul 31, 2017.

1. So I have 4 girls outside, about 6 feet each. Well my pops cut about 6-8 inches off each top said they were getting too high.. I live in PA started flower after the solstice so about 5 weeks. Mostly just some white hairs right now. I bent and will keep lower from here on. If no more is cut can I expect a full recovery?

2. If your plants are now showing signs of flowering after the chop, you're good.
    You may have been set back on harvest a bit though.
    Had it been my pops, they woulda been chopped down completely...

3. Yes, I just sucked it up, thankful to have use if his property. Thank you for the feed back, they are very healthy should bounce back nice. A week or 2 set back isn't a big deal.

Sent from my N9136 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. The plant will probably show signs of stress since you cut so much off, but weed is known to recover within a few weeks. No worries, 6 foot plants will give you more than enough. Got any pics?

5. Lol it'll be fine. It shouldn't show any stress honestly. 8 inches off a 6ft plant is nothing. I chopped half of my entire plant from 24inches down to 10" and it literally had no ill effect

6. A happy plant will recover in like 15minutes

• Like Like x 1
  7. A lot of people actually do that on purpose. Dont be surprised if it starts to bush out on u