What will happen with Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Crazy Eric, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Hey let it all out here. How long will Trump live in office? What kind of bind will he get us in? The next ridiculous thing that he will say? The subjects are limitless! How about a pool for the one that comes true. I DO NOT ADVOCATE VIOLENCE!

2. He's gonna make america great again /thread

• Like Like x 6
  3. How about we start off supporting him . Unless you are still fucking crying that the lying bitch didn't win .

• Like Like x 19
  4. Man your out of this world

• Like Like x 3
  5. I believe you meant "you're " ( a contraction for you are ) the word "your" denotes ownership
    Don't worry many sub educated people make this mistake over and over . Hope this helps in your daily struggles
    facing the fact people did not (didn't) want HRC and were tired of continuing Obama's agenda

• Like Like x 11
  6. Wrant and rave! Good for yue!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey the rest of the thinks he's crazy. Thers gotta bee somethang 2 it rick

• Like Like x 2
  8. @Crazy Eric, you just got stung.
    There are countless "Trump" threads with plenty of snowflakes about, why not post in one of them.
    As a UK blade I'm sick of seeing different trump threads... Starting to think this is a forum primarily for politics and not cultivation.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  9. Man people calm down I don't advocate VIOLENCE!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Whats a Uk blade?

12. I didn't want to start anything!#@£+&₩§

13. EVERYBODY TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND SETTLE DOWN!

14. Ok got the imoge

15. It's almost as if people think things will change.. Uh yeah.. Duh.. Everything changes, it's science but as if one puppet will bring a different result from the next puppet..

If ya don't like my typos ya don't gotta read it.. No need to get all defensive, like your opinion counts anyways

masterdebater

16. and you came to one to read all the posts and voice your opinion on the matter LOL

17. One word, EMOLUMENT CLAUSE.

• Like Like x 1
  18. He will serve at least four years unless he gets impeached

Will probably say some more stupid things.

He'll either go along with what Congress wants or use the precedence set by Bush and Obama to circumvent the legislature and do more executive orders

Our debt crisis, foreign interventions, wealth disparity, and other underlying issues will not be fixed.

• Like Like x 5