What will happen now?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by iAMtheLiquor, May 9, 2013.

1. So, I have these three monster ladies that have taken over my closet .. they are going outside this weekend but just 4 days before their relocation I bumped into a pretty big issue.

I fed them Monday night and woke up to one of the ladies having shot up into my light ballast directly against a light bulb. The bulb burned the shit out of the new growth so I cut it off with a pair of scissors..

I cut it pretty low on the main stalk and I'm worried about what to expect next in terms of her recovering and continuing to grow. The cut is beginning to scab over and heal up, but I am worried there will be no more growth.

Attached are pictures, of course, and if there is anything I am missing, please let me know..

I am considering feeding her with a solid feeding of Fox Farms to help her fight the damage. It is only a matter of a few days until they are put in their final resting locations outdoors into the wild!

Thanks for the help, guys..

LiQuor

Attached Files:

2. Looks like that is going to support a fan leaf only, not sure, But I'd go ahead and cut it on down a bit further where you'll have two main cola's... consider it a topping, you have nothing to worry about... they look beautiful.

3. Avoid feeding her right now, go dig some of that fox farm sh!t into where you intend to put her outside, moving here outside this weekend? .. lets hope you have a good warm spring for her to flourish, no worries about any damage to her as you are putting he straight to veg

4. Thank you mmman..

I cut her a little lower where she can split into two... very excited.

They are going outside this weekend in the NorthEast US... gonna be rainy but frost season should be over and that's all that worries me... and animals.

These girls are nice and big and healthy.. they are ready for the real world!

LiQuor

5. Your very welcome my friend... I'm in the Southeast and have 12 outside now with 30 clones about ready also. I've got one more experiment to do, then I think I may shut my grow-room down for a while, might not grow this winter.