What will happen if i wear the same socks for 4 days

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by gdot, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Dude socks are so cheap thesedays they practically give them to you, there just isn't any reason to be short on socks unless you have one of those washing machines where shit dissapears

2. You will ruin any chance of ever getting laid. The fact you even asked the question makes me think you may struggle in that area regardless.

3. Lol

Kinda gross story but when I was younger I was a tad horney ine night , do what all boys do at that age, and cleaned up with a sock.

Well my wee brother was late for school and as usual comes into my room and helps himself to my clothes.
    Yup you guessed he wore those socks haha

Serves him right , oh and I didn't have the heart to tell him lol

4. Ew just ew

"This ones called mindrape, it's actually pretty mellow"

5. When i was like 9 i wore the same socks for 8 days. I showered and all i just wore the same socks because i liked them. By the end of the eighth day they smelled like vienegar and were very crusty hahahaha

6. This thread made me change my socks. 

7. Crocs are the worse 'cause even tho they're holey, they don't really breath.

8. "crusty the sock"

9. sigh

I always try to tell people this, man, but no one listens: You will permanently take the form of a small baby carrot after approx. 3.5 days of wearing the socks.

For real, you might get fungus, not to mention the fact that your feet will smell like shit. "No" to this idea. 

10. #30 Mill, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    Hello athlete's foot! or feet in your case.

EDIT: neem oil will get rid of that shit, just an option.

11. how could anyone think this is cute?

12. he didn't really think it was cute lol, its just a saying. but it was pretty gross

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Your feet will smell like sour fucking ass man, get some clean socks there Cheap as fuck

14. ewwwww[​IMG]

i change my socks twice a day, most days

15. Oh god …same socks for 4 days…

16. when I was a freshman in college and lived in the dorms it was a huge pain in the ass to do laundry, so there would be times I'd open my sock drawer after taking a shower, only to be like 'fuuuuuuuck' cause it's empty. then I'd find the least crusty, smell two socks and wear them again. anyway that shit is disgusting after only one day, I can't imagine voluntarily wearing them for 4

17. well i've heard any pair of socks worn for more than 4 days start to liquify and seep into your toe nails. once it's reached your blood stream you have up to 18 hours to get an anti sock self antidote before your skin turns soft and albino white..... Good Luck :bongin: :bongin:

18. I frequently wear the same socks for multiple days on backpacking trips. Fresh socks are overrated when you're counting ounces. Plus, invest in some wool socks and you're good to go. Wool is naturally antimicrobial and resists odors. Want to wear the same socks multiple days? Wear wool.

Priceless.