What will happen if i wear the same socks for 4 days

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by gdot, Feb 21, 2014.

1. I have crocs by the way so my shoes dont get dirty and dog's hair

2. You wear crocs?

That is too cute 

3. Fungus...... yuk......

You will have to pee/urinate on your feet to kill it.... yuk....

4. You'll die so if I were you I probably would change socks

5. unless youre sitting over an air conditioner or febreeze auto sprayer, your feel will smell like shit and sweat after the first couple of hours.

6. Im getting mixed answers, anyone with a more direct answer?

so my socks don't get dirty or get hair

8. Your feet will stink like shit. Why not just change your socks? Lol and crocs are pretty funny lookin :p

9. im keep running out of socks i dont know why, i have a big family and they all use eachothers socks

10. my bf thought used to think it was cute to wear the same socks a few days in a row.. its not. you know what he got for christmas? socks. you feet will smell awful and your socks will get all crusty and discolored

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. That's disgusting man. Every hear of athletes foot? It ain't pleasant. Go buy some damn socks. I personally go barefoot indoor and out unless it's too cold or I'm at work. I hate wearing shoes but I still change my socks at least once a day if I have to wear them.

12. He thought it was cute?!?

Wtf

That's just

That doesn't make any sense

13. What is it you're expecting will happen?

14. Dude I used to do it all the time now I try not to well, just because and I am fine. All they had to do was throw my leg in a forge, melt it, and remold it onto my leg because there was nothing that could kill the certain species of mold other than extreme heat. They couldnt cut it off either because then it could get in my bloodstream and I would die. But no big deal.

15. Yo, everyone's saying this is disgusting, but do you guys clean your feet? I AM a guy, but I wash my feet well in the shower every time, and I have worn the same pair of socks for three days (Was at a friends house and didn't expect to be there for three days). They didn't smell abhorrent and weren't 'crusty.' Just make sure your shoes are dry, wash your feet well, and if you have sweaty feet just throw some baby powder on that shit before you stick 'em in socks (They even make anti-odor powder IIRC). Problem solved, no smelly socks. I wouldn't make a habit out of it for obvious reasons, but it's not gonna kill you.

16. socks arent expensive, you know

17. Stitches has little girly feet, any man will tell you, gotta wear fresh socks on the daily I really don't see the point in not doing so. I was on a kick for some time where I only wore brand new socks

18. #18 420Stitches, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014

... I wear size 14 shoes lol. Hell my feet are actually kind'a hairy too :p
    Good hygiene mah brothah!

Oh and of course fresh socks are better, I was just saying that if you want to or need to (OP's case) it's not that hard to do without smelling like rank feet.

Why in the world would you only wear brand new socks? That seems like more money than my cigarettes lol. Maybe it's just because I like 'different' socks with patterns and shit, but that seems priceyyyyy. To each his own, I suppose.

I think he/she meant it in a different sense. You know, like "My dog thought it would be cute to track mud through the house" or something similar, where the person didn't really think it was cute, it's just... I don't know... like an expression or something? Sarcasm? Not really sure what to call it. If he actually thought it was cute than either he has a stinky foot fetish or he has no fucking idea what the word cute means lol.

19. He uses all his socks for something else I bet.....

20. the fuck is wrong with some people?