Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What will happen if i smoke more than usual

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SplitCalm, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Hello.

I usually smoke one king joint and that gets me baked af, what would happen to me if i doubled that? Would i feel anything different. I know everyone is different but any guess would be good

2. You will be just as stoned only longer.

3. Smoke enough and you'll get to green out.

4. If ya wanna feel real baked take a bong hit or even better a gravity bong hit and then smoke that joint :)

5. If you wanna get REALLY baked, the best way to do that without oil or edibles is from a gravity bong, man. It's real easy to make one, just google it. They get you fucking blasted.

6. Get better weed. It should take much less than a king size joint to get high. .1 in a vape does me nice and costs less than a dollar.

7. Youll lose your eye sight and your hair will fall out ! Haha jk youll be fine but keep an eye out for your tolerance ask anyone who dabs. more weed and more often just means ya chasing the dragon lol worse case scenario of a second joint you make ya self nauseous and prolly take a weed nap best case a longer high lol