Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What will happen if I smoke A LOT?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlueDream4Ever, Aug 19, 2012.

1. If I as a first time smoker, smoke a 1 gram jay with CALI WEED. What will happen? I know I will get SKY HIGH, but will I get super euphoric etc? Cuz where I live we don't have good weed, so Im waiting until I move to cali to get a medical card.

2. You'll probably be really high for like 10 minutes then just fall asleep.

As a first time smoker smoking a "1 gram j with cali weed" is wasteful, unnecessary, and just irresponsible. You won't really enjoy it if you face that. Unless you take a few hits and spread it out over a longer period of time.

3. you'll green out. if you dont have a tolerance you'll get sick when i started smoking i would smoke like .2 and get ripped. my buddy has no tolerance (like 2 bong rips and hes gone) and we smoked about a gram two bowls in a bong back to back and he got super sick.

4. Take it to your dome. Get high like you will never ever get high again.
    WARNING: You will trip the F@#$ OUT!

...thoughts RACING, Heart Pounding, eeeeevvveerrryyythhhiinngggg suuupppeeerrr sllloowww, are you squinting your eyes there? hey you... are you still awake?
    :smoking:

5. I recently smoked again a few weeks ago after having gone without for over a year. A friend of mine had some pretty potent stuff...no idea what it was, but we smoked out of a soapstone pipe I made for him. I took one hit of it, and I started reckoning time improperly (as in, four hours on the road isn't a long span at all), and I was running on "stun" for about two hours. I couldn't think straight. I can imagine if a first time smoker took a gram to themselves of really potent smokeables...either what happened to me would happen, or the same things described by the others in this thread.

You have to let your body acclimate to the plant when you first start, or if you go a while without. Otherwise I don't think it's "fun" so much as paranoia.

6. death is likely.

7. Please refer to this if you would

[​IMG]

8. lol thats the shittiest scale i've ever seen... not trying to be a dick...

auditory hallucinations..? Visual hallucinations occurring EVERYWHERE around you?

seriously?

9. I dunno, I was pulling off the first "high scale" I found on the internet. I mean come on, the person above said "death is likely." It's all just fun :rolleyes:

10. You'll get high. And it depends on you if you'll green out or not.

11. If you smoke a lot your first time, you will be put off weed. Trust me, with little or no tolerance, the effects of smoking a lot of weed are fucking scary as shit when you're not used to it.

12. #12 starsagepuffin, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    Cali Weed? If you are buying from a dispensary they should tell you the THC content.

I would advise taking it easy when smoking high potency bud, especially if it's your first time, take one or two hits and make sure to inhale completely, hold it in for at least 5 full seconds, and then wait a minute or two to see how high you become, then proceed to the best of your own judgement.

Worst case scenario, you might get a little paranoid as your body reacts to the atmosphere on cloud 9.

13. Either fall asleep, be high as fuck and enjoy it or horrible panic attack

14. When you coming to Cali ? What part ?

I hope you don't skimp out by not going for topshelf .....

15. Weed quality isn't exclusive to states :rolleyes:

16. little green goblins will invade yore brain and you'll go nuts :devious: