Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what will happen i left my weed in a small place will it smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ximaica, Aug 22, 2008.

1. i left my weed in my pipe and a dime sack of weed leaves like the skank shit thats all chopped up so what will happen to it its in side of my backpack thats been in my locker all summer will it stink

2. yes, it will.

3. most schools clean out lockers over the summer..don't they?

4. Wtf would happen if you took a shit in your toilet and didnt flush????

5. i think most schools probably clean out lockers during the summer, so when they cleaned it they all probably got high off your shit:smoking:

6. or they could find your weed, and get you in trouble as long as you don't get the same locker next year...and how come you didn't clean out your locker at the end of the year anyways.

7. If you're lucky it'll smell :)

Easy trick, I've kept upto a half ounce this way with NO SMELL ISSUES WHATSOEVER.

Go buy a small tupperware/plastic container. Or if you can find one a glass mason jar with a screw on lid.
    Put your stash in a ziplock bag, and then put a nice ammount of grinded coffee beans in another ziplock bag.

Take the bud bag and wrap the coffee filled bag around it, put in container and you'll be fine.

Only side effect? when you start going to starbucks for your morning grind before work you're going to start thinking about your smoke, just like I do :(

Or you could go buy a tightvac, google it, highly reco'd. I have 2 friends with them as well as myself. A friend got pulled over with a full ounce on the Garden State PKWY, near Atlantic City, stash under his seat and no odor leak, that's how good those containers are.

8. couldn't you just put your weed in a bag, fill the jar part way with beans, then put your weed in with beans all around it then just fill up the bag with beans? i mean so you have the jar with beans, then you have the weed in the middle of the beans.

+rep for a good idea

9. If you do whole beans then yeah it's fine, but I do grinded coffee and it's worked well for years. Come to think of it this one bag of coffee grinds, ive been using for 2 plus years now without changing the grinds, and it always masks the smell of anything in the box. Nowadays my box with the grinds in it stores my pipes and assorted para's (papers, screens etc.) but it definitely hides that distinct well used glass/metal pipe funk that pipes get from time to time.

Like I said though, I use a tightvac now with a small gel cigar humidifyer type gel pack in the bottom, which helps keeps my greens from drying out.

[​IMG]