Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What will get u high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hello?, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Will stems and leaves get u high, if u smoke them?

2. slightly. If you want a headache, that is

3. quoted for truth.
    barely even buzzed, huge headache, not so fun :(

4. Make them into cannabutter and it will take away the headache plus gett you a decent high.

5. The flower, or bud, of cannabis is what will get you high. More specifically the cannabanoids that are in the flower, all those pretty little crystals:smoke:

6. I packed a bowl yesterday while I was already stoned. A seed fell in the bowl but, I just said fuck it. God, gave me the worst fucking headache ever. Total buzz kill. I just went to sleep to sleep it off.

Stems have the same effect?

7. Yep. Seeds, stems, and leaves. Just don't smoke them. it's not worth it.
    What I do.....

Smoke the bud
    Make Ganja tea with the stems
    Make cannabutter with the leaves
    Grow more with the seeds.

:hello:

The only thing is you need a lot of stems and leaves to really extract the THC.

8. My buddy just grinds the whole buds. Seeds, Stems, and all. Could that give you a headache?

9. I disagree. I used to think that leaves wouldn't get you high. One of my friends who had a few plants going was smoking his leaves, and claimed they got him ripped. I smoked them, and while it wasn't as good as he said, it was decent. I didn't get a headache either.

10. It very well could. Doesn't necessarily mean that it will, but it's pointless to grind up seeds anyway, as they contain no THC whatsoever.