Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What will get me higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Granddaddy purpp, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Would I get more high if I took a bong rip, waited a few minutes, and then took another, or if I took both hits one after the other? Or would they both get me just as high since its the same amount of THC that I'm gettin either way?

Sent from my LG-M153 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. take a gravity bong hit or the biggest one u can out of yours. Dont cough dont get off

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. i find that i get more high when i smoke all my weed at once.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Eh.. It kinda says itself.

Take a new hit when you feel for it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. That's completely irrelevant to my question, and gravity bongs are a waste of time and smoke.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. if you don't have a bong they're great. if you do theres no point.

• Like Like x 1
  7. IMO the high is a little better when you initially take it in all at once or as fast as you can, like a dank high is better than smoking lots of schwag even though you end up smoking the same amount of THC. The principle is better illustrated with other drugs we can't discuss but the faster it hits the better it feels at first, then it evens out. The fastest way I know to take in lots of THC is with an oil rig. At first the feeling is concentrated in my chest then I feel it flow into the rest of me. I've never experienced the same feeling smoking bud no matter how good but sometimes it's similar, just not as intense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I would pack 5 smaller bowls and hold in every hit for as long as you can.
    Waste nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The effect of a drug (ANY drug), typically correlates to a blood level concentration. How it gets into the bloodstream and the rate at which it does so is a secondary consideration. Then, metabolic breakdown will vary, depending on dietary considerations (for BOTH inhaled and edible scenarios) affecting perceived effects as well. People experienced with edibles understand this phenomenon.

So talking about how high you get from inhalation techniques on various devices is pretty much nonsense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. My question was about the rate i take in the smoke, not the device which i am smoking put of. Thanks for wasting my time tho.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Why don't you try this bold experiment, GP, and report back.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. #12 Acewiza, Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    You're welcome, for not understanding what was just explained to you. Let me put it another way maybe you can wrap both your brain cells around. You can sit there with bong one day, a pipe the next and a joint on the 3rd. Assuming you inhale all the same amount of weed using any technique you like each day starting under the same conditions, you will be just as nearly the same high as far as you can tell each day, 30 minutes later.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I pretty much agree but I think the advantage to quickly absorbing the THC vs absorbing over time is in the first 15 minutes or so and after that it's about the same. Junkies would never trickle in their dose, they slam it for the rush.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Whoever wasted Granddaddy's time, stop it! Busy stoner, no time for wrong advice.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. #15 BrewsnWeed666, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018

Lol how are they a waste they force smoke into your lungs which gets you ripped:confused_2:

smoke 0.2/0.3 in a gravity bong you'll get blasted... When I smoke them I end up drooling from how high I get lmao

• Like Like x 1
  16. hes just a troll I think.

• Agree Agree x 1