What will cause our end?

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Mar 24, 2003.

?

What do you thing will be the MAIN causes of humanity's downfall?

1. Right wingers. (some ancient sources of wisdom have proclaimed that seperation is the path to destr

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Left wingers. (some right wingers say that too much naive lovy-dovyness left wingers will allow "ev

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Libertarians and Libertarian ideals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Authoritarians and Authoritarian concepts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Communism. Commies are the most evil people to ever grace this planet.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Lack of intelligence in the gene pool. Lack of intelligence in the media. and the spread of ignoran

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Too much intelligence. we're too smart for our own good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Lack of caring. ignorance. Apathy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Too much Caring. Fighting too much in some misguided belief that by fighting and winning that will

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Organised Religion.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. If there's not as much intelligence and caring in the world as there is ignorance and apathy, at least I can say that intelligence and caring are ulitmately more powerful.

But not as powerful as Chrono's ultima attack (if you know what I'm talking about give yourself 10 points)

great avatar darkmatter :D

2. I voted "Too much intelligence. we're too smart for our own good"

3. I think acombonation of Religious wars and a Too much intelligence/not enough intelligence hybrid. We are too intelegent for safteys sake. we learn something and put it into practice without carfully studying what possible side effects it could have.

4. Now this is a good poll. Thanks Digit

I think ignorance and apathy will continue to sadle become the predominate. unless.....

Good karma to the world.

ick

5. religion,,,,:cool:

6. love it