what? who is this man..hahaha

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Mr.bubbles, Sep 7, 2005.

1. DAMN IM HIGH!!!

but i was wondering what wat am i in...ooo spreitully and phillosohyjy.....

Whats ur drink of favor when ur high? i now this is a thread before but i forgot what i was going to post....

Has anyone wacthed the show carlos mencia? well i was at crackle barell in cincinattia and there was like 30 mexicans working there and 4 was named carlos.......

but i was thinking why are we here?
    Have you ever tried to stare at at fan and catch one of the blades with your eye and follow it? hehehehehhe thats some funny shit..im bout to get drunk but i have school tomorow damn..fuck it ill go drunk!!!!! hell yeah man i havnt did that in a while......

im high
    peace out - bubbles

2. i got some bomb rolls

3. haha i wish i had som eacid

4. rolls aint acid G

5. I could go for a roll... I think Ill buy some beans on friday.

6. i think he meant E-acid.. like he was making it up or something.. haha what a trip that would be

naw, wait, it's just a typo "som eacid" oooops :p

7. CandyFlip! Drop some Rolls , Take a hit of Acid. :hippie: That'd be a trip.

8. i meant i want acid... i knew it was X

9. i want acid and e now... thanks a lot guys, lol... a candy flip would be tight about now. wish i could get some blotter, and those rolls i was gettin a few weeks ago... that'd be fuckin sweet :D

10. i want anything shit

11. Im drunk off three 40's of Steel Reserve 211 HG 40's in 2 hours. Popped one xany bar, One tylenol 4, Yes fucming 4.

Smokng blunts aso fdank.

Trahsed my homies.

12. i haven't tried acid... yet lol. but i've rolled and shroomed before and god damn that was a different experience.

13. dam ni forgot i made this thread its like 2 weeks old....i wonder why i forgot...***takes another bong rip*** i still dont know

14. cincinnati has awesome cracker barrels