Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What were u like in Skool?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedboss, May 12, 2003.

?

What were You like in Skool?

1. Class Clown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Rude Bwoy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Stud

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gheek

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Dark Person

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Loner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sporty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I wouldn't say dark, its just that i'm shy and never talk to anyone.

2. Man, I'll bet computers have been a blessing to you, huh? :hippie:

3. Since I was a cheerleader, I guess "Sporty" would come closest to how I was in HS. But that doesn't tell you about my 4.0 GPA, being the class valedictorian, hangin' with the stoners at lunchtime, tutoring geometry in the afternoon, and participating in the Gay/Straight Alliance after school as well as play the female lead in the spring musical "Sometimes a Great Motion". But you don't seem to have a category for that.

:D

4. I did exceptionally well (never had below a 3.5) but I dropped out when I was 15, got a GED, and enrolled in community college. Highschool is a fucking joke. Guerilla education!

5. guerilla education....nice

i was the kid that got quaranteed from the rest of the class because i shit in my hand and put marker on my face, i also frequently removed all my clothes and danced upon the overhead projector, illuminating my testicles for 4th grade science teacher ms strauch, she wasnt hot or anything, as a matter of fact she looked like the grinch and had a three legged poodle, then there was mr lynch with hundreds of cats..he was a genious but strange man, anyway, i convinced our batty english teacher that achilles and achilles (pronounced UH SHEE YAYS) with some sort of foreign accent that they were to different people uh kill ees and uhsheeyays
    that was long after the pants shitting and eraser humping

6. And you call Mr. Lynch a strange man? Hell, boy, I was once in 4th grade, but I'll be damned if I went around taking a dump in my hand. That's fuckin retarded! You should probably be put in special ed...or just shot in the head.
    :hippie:

7. hell i just liked the way it felt in my hand...and i guess the smell was kind of an aquired taste, if you will

8. Let me think...I went thru 4th grade, no shit. All my friends went thru 4th grade, no shit. My wife attended 4th grade, hopefully no shit. My son's been thru 4th grade, I know for a fact, no shit.

Seems to me you're pretty much the only 1 I've ever heard of that shitted [shat?] in his hand, smelled it, then played with it. Yep, the concensus is: You need serious help before you graduate 8th grade. So stop whatever you're doing, go back to about 6th grade & this time try not shitting in your hand, don't shake hands with nobody & good luck on your studies. Try not to have a shitty attitude. :hippie:

9. come on man, do you really think i shit in my hand?

10. Yeah, I've seen it done. This 1 guy I know would pick up some chick at a bar, take her home & when they'd be nude in bed, he'd ask her to take a shit on his chest! 1st, he'd want to know what they ate for dinner...then he'd say, "Well, I hope you have to take a dump because I would like you to drop a load on my chest! I hope it's a big shit too...I want lots of shit on my chest!!" -- What a sick fuck he was, but funnier than a mothafucker! I'd be laughing my nuts off listening to him with these chicks...what a riot!!

So yeah, that's why I believed you...I guess some people actually dig it. :hippie:

11. but you just said hes the only one who shits in his hand...

how do you know someone else.!?

whats going on!??!?!?!??

anyways, we all no nam poo'd in his hand and sniffed it. but whos to judge :p

12. Well, a hand & a chest are 2 different parts of the body now, aren't they? The chest is 1 thing, but your hand? That's despicable!!
    Anyways, don't believe everything you read...mostly bullshit, don'tcha know? :hippie:

13. or chestshit.

14. damn i was hoping to get you to make me a sandwich....

you know

i have been to 33 different schools befor i got my diploma...at home...

i moved so much it dident matter what i did

i told off teachers and students alike becouse fuck...i wont be here long....

i was the poorest kid in school...with my toes poking out of my shoes and the same jacket from 3 yrs ago ....no book bag ...and the only reason i kept going was the free lunch!

fuck school

only a few good teachers in public school anyway

i say we burn the fuckers to the gtround!!!

and we can start the fire by lighting norms poo and throing it like the monkeys they accused us of being!!!

what a joyous night it would be!!!

15. /\/\/\/\/\ROFLMFAO!!!!! BUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!/\/\/\/\/\/\U nutz

16. I know this real fuuny guy. For some reason those types tend to dig freaky shit. He got the stripper at the bachelor party to piss on his chest, cause thats what he was down with I guess. Some crazy stuff people are into.

17. ...i have my girlfriend ejaculate all over my penis

is that so wrong?

18. Your girlfriend actually ejaculates on your schwanz? Like fuckin gobs & gobs just like a dude? That's a new 1 on me. Now I've had g/fs that have orgasmed for quite awhile & quite a number of times, but not actual pussy juice flyin' all over the walls & house or shit like that. Damn, dude, that has got to be 1 wild-ass thing to witness. And no sex-change, right? That's radical, pal. :hippie:

19. Hey brother; Glad to see you over in this neck of the woods. This is a great web-site & I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, Coolguy. Let me be the 1 of the 1st to welcome you to the City of Grass.
    Get kinda tired of the other place? :hippie: