Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What were u like in Skool?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedboss, May 12, 2003.

?

What were You like in Skool?

1. Class Clown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Rude Bwoy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Stud

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gheek

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Dark Person

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Loner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sporty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. damn xxxstylexxx your story is just hella like mine...both played sports both dropped out our junior yr, both had below avg grades. I remember gettin like a 0.90 one semester but the school wouldnt kick me off the basketball team. One thing about continuation school is the only way someone will fail you is if you just never show up, long as you show up you can go on.

2. ...whatever you read here about old dudes who didn't care about the school days, remember that finishing school with a good (ie) above average grade *is* important.

it's the only way to get into the uni/college you wish to go to, and get out of the miserable situation that is home town and parents. and still be eligable for an interesting life when you get older.

a couple of friends of mine did not finish high school, not to mention my sister. the kind of jobs they get, jeez.

so stay in school, long enough and good enough to escape at least!

3. well i still go to school. I goto high school or do i mean i goto school high ? i cause tons of trouble in school and get away with it. thats the great thing about being one of the only white kids in a mainly black school with white deans in the bronx. everyone there likes me, 1 cause i smoke more then them which they think is impossable, and 2 im white and act black and stoned all the time which people get a kick outta.

4. ;) you got it! you got it..

5. highschool is defintally important, i dropped out my junior yr though and i never got good grades, i think i allready mentioned one semester i got a 0.90 gpa. , im doing just fine now for myself, not great but just fine. Education does matter but when it comes down too it if you got a skill thats better than someone else who has a 4yr college degree companies are more likely to hire you.,...for example say your a artist, if you got the skills to draw good it dont matter what your education is youll get hired cause you got the skillz, its the same for most jobs, its not so much about your education its about what you can do and bring to the workplace...

But yes highschool is defintally important, obviously if you go to a good college your chances of suceeding in life are better.

6. Talk about a complete turn around ... High school was spent playing sports, working, and studying. Had a steady girlfriend throughout and didn't party as much. The world changes when you go to college ... I'll definitely agree with that. I went from being totally against smoking to sparking up everyday now. Amazing how things can change.

7. high school was a blast!

i came into the school a dork with one popular friend, kinda fat, short little funny kid.

came out one of the more popular kids in the school, had most parties ever, total fun, got drunk all the time, smoked soooo much weed, got good grades, took all of my freshmen year but made good friends with all the ladies ;) hahaha, climbing the high school ladder was like a hobby, i did everything i could to get to the top and choke the opposition, and in the end i came out #1 (atleast i like to think so)

8. well i got in trouble at school it is now summer and i have other trouble to worry about now

9. its crazy when you think back on that shit, you can describe the groups of people so distinctly. Yea but for like my gradeschool i was in a private school, but its crazy cause the class a graduated with from that school, a class of 12, every one of us is all fucked up. not like crazy psyco, but like not normal. After i went to public school i was kind of shy and overwhelmed with all the people, but i eventually got used to it. I think it was during 8th gradei tried weed and from then on things got better. I pretty mch just stopped caring what other people thought of me, and tried to relax and be myself in school, and it worked out pretty good. Through High School i kind of progressively got more popular, but not in the popular. I guess i was kind of friend to all, i knew like some peopl from all of the groups, (posers,goths,rockers,punks,geeks, etc) and i think i was one of the only people to know alot of cross grade people. i found myself hanging out with older peeps more than my grade eventually, and it sucked when they all graduated heh. woa i think im ramblin a bit, but neway i think i was more like the...travelling...friendly...stoner...or somethin? hmm oh well i cant think very well right nw enyways, so yea have a good one.

10. I was/am a geek,
    computers, video games and weed, all one needs in life

11. i hated every minutes of school...but i did very well and got involved, although i was extremely shy and unsure of myself. teachers loved me, but i had very few friends. i was mostly a loner who did my own thing because i had nothing in common with the other idiots at my school...i am glad i am done with all that and now attend university with a lot of people who felt the same way during those hellish years

12. i can't believe there are so many people that hated skool, i just realised how some of us made it harder for the others making them hate going. i personally got along with alot of people, but these boys in my smool were really out of order and use to be quite horrible to some peole but they never remembered that saying woteva goes around comes around, and those kind of people go quite the opposite direction to the rest, which will get them into alot of problems in the future and the present saying that, i.e. violence, drug abusage, criminal etc... We'll i've seen it happen here around my neighbourhood and alot tothers too.

13. Well I just finished my senior year of high school, graduation is the 29th. but when some people found out I smoked they almost died. I AM/WAS a total dork, geek whatever u want to call em. I got good grades (when i tried), was a friend to all of my teachers, Trekkie (for those of you who for some reason don't know an avid Star Trek fan), Eagle scout, volunteered a lot of time to helpin the scouts, and above all of that, a POTHEAD.

14. i was weird in school (like i'm not weird now). i was always on the honor roll, never had to write finals, never got in trouble. everyone thought i was a real tough cookie even though i have never ever been in a fight. i had lots of boyfriends and all the girls hated me. i wasn't a prep, jock, nerd - whatever. i was a really shy girl who liked to smoke, toke and drink outside in the "smoking area" at lunch time. one time we found enough beer bottles on the roof of our school to buy another 24.

now it's 10 yrs later and my reuion is coming up. i haven't spoken to anyone i've graduated with in 10 yrs. makes you wonder if those asses in school who were so cool ever did what they bragged about. i know one still works at burger king.....

15. i know, i know. i've talked to some from my high school (or secondary education as we call it) years, but they (like me) got the hell out of town, and made a life for themselves. all the others, never seen them in 10 years and counting. still back both where and when i guess :)

if high school is something you long back to, you have really lost!

16. High school, right?

I was a teachers kid and once I hit my sophomore year, I switched schools so I wouldn't have my mom as a teacher...same school district though so people still saw me as a teachers kid. I got away with a lot...I got paddled a lot, too, though. I could be a bad girl, sometimes, and the principles office was like another class to go to for me. I skipped school too much but still made great grades and people resented me for that. We didn't have the attendance rules then that schools have now.

I was considered a class clown but mostly because I was such a smart ass and I had a comment for everything. The teachers loved me, though. I had a stapler thrown at me once by my favorite English teacher. I threw it back.

I was also a stoner with my huge group of stoner friends and when the "preppie" cheerleaders and football players wanted to let loose, they'd come party with me. I would keep them safe from tarnishing their precious reputations.

All of the teachers knew that me and my buds were stoned every morning and after lunch. My advanced chorus teacher would get high with some of us on the weekends when we'd chill at his house working on "projects"! High school sucked because I had to go but overall, when I look back, I loved it. I had some of the very best friends of my life then...people who wouldn't dream of stabbing someone in the back so just for that, I can say that it was a good experience.

I did have bad times, too. Normal teenage shit, though. That's just part of life.

:)

17. 3rd day of high school i got suspended for putting a compass through a boys hand...

left at end of year 11 to work..

hated that, went back passed my hsc....

i think you only really learn at school when u want to pass...

18. What were You like in Skool?

It would be better to ask, "what AM I like in school?" I'm like the teacher. No. I AM the teacher. I didn't vote since you didn't give that as a choice.

19. ...what do you teach...

20. I picked stud, wasnt the most accurate vote, but its right on some levels atleast...

I used to be a class clown in elementary and middle school, then after i moved, i just got quiet and sorta a loner, but i had lots of friends and all, not too popular though. Then i moved again and had a chance to be anything i wanted again, so that was cool i guess. And somehow i became a "stud" haha.. I mean, i didn't understand why the girls just started liking me so much. I never understood, but never complained :)