Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What were u like in Skool?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedboss, May 12, 2003.

?

What were You like in Skool?

1. Class Clown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Rude Bwoy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Stud

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gheek

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Dark Person

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Loner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sporty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. that was 97, can't really remeber

2. I was the stoner. I was high every class and people always came to me for advice and to buy bud hahaha it was funny, even the teachers knew it yet they did nothing.

3. For a while, I was the weird girl, you know, the one who wears strange clothes and doesn't talk to anyone...the one kids laugh at behind their back. Then I got to high school...and I became the weird girl's best friend (by this time, there was someone weirder than me)....so I was the dark depressed girl, who hung out with the other dark depressed girl. We were friends until 11th grade, and then things started to look up. I started to actually get popular! Then I started hanging out with the skater and punk crowd...made a lot of friends. Even became friends with some preppy people...cheerleaders even! Haha, it's kinda funny now that I think about it. Once I was a senior, I was once again the weird girl, but in a different way...I changed my hair color practically every month, and wore a plastic tiara to school everyday. Suddenly, I was the cool weird girl...and life was great! I miss high school :p

4. yeah high school is soooooo fake. people are so fake

but ya gotta have fun and laugh

as jimmy buffet once said ' if we couldnt laugh, we' all die'

peace

5. yupp...class clown, stoner typer person....

I was the kid in high school that alot of people disliked, because i was popular and they couldn't figure out why.... But high school is all about "groups" and what not.....so i tryed to fit in with all of them, why not be friends with everyone, i mean everyone always has something different to offer you and you them.....This was nice because you benfit from everyone... from going to any party to being able to get any kind of drug etc..... Idk, im a personable guy...... :)

6. i was totally the class clown. i knew everybody in our high school. i wasnt even that much of an outgoing person but through my close friends and just saying the right stuff i ended up being friends with every group\clique. i will agree that high school is about popularity but in the "real" (ie: business world) thats still what its all about. good quote i read a long time ago. its not who you know...its who knows you...

7. i guess i'd say i was more of a geek. i didn't study or any of that (never really had to). i didn't do homework or classwork, but would just about ace all my tests. i hung out with pretty much anyone who wanted to hang out... so long as they weren't an asshole. i had friends in all the cliques, and wasn't really a big part of any of them... 'cept for the "mallcore" kids. i was one of those for a while *shudder*.. ya know, the one's who wear all black, dye their hair all kinds of colors, have their hair up in big spikes (like 7" tall ones), etc. i grew out of that, and my senior year i started getting wasted on a regular basis. i had my friends who i regularly hung out with and those who i only saw at school... got into a bit of trouble in 12th, and just made it by (i was lazy). the thing i'm remembered most for is all the crazy stuff i did in HS... i'd do the most crazy things just to get a laugh outta people (wearing a gutted out pumpkin as a mask on halloween for example).

i dunno. i was just unique i guess :D

8. same here. best move of my life i ever made. it allowed the development of my brain! :D

9. "dark person" whatever that means but well I was friends with a lot of people but "rebelled" against everything for the most of the time and gor expelled for sometime. Maybe I could say that I was in the "elite" for some amount but I wasn't ignorant or "higher than thou" or anything like that. But that was then now I'm in a new school (business school or something) and am a total loner I don't talk to anyone unless they talk first, haven't really made anyfriends in there 'cos they all seem so different (I'm not saying that difference is bad) fromwhat I am, i have a lot of friends allready and there quite a lot of difference among us, rockers, skaters, rappers, hippies, metal heads, "futurists" etc.

10. I'unno what I was really... I'd say I was a class clown cos I allways used to make the teachers look stupid as fuck... but I never had that many friends and used to be on my own a lot so I would be the loner... but THEN I used to get good marks in class exams and shit without trying so I was partly the nerd.... but I never did anything like homework... so not really a nerd...

now... in day to day life I'm the smart mouthed, geeky stoner... everything but the loner....

11. man if i could of voted twice because right now in school(7th grade) im the dark/loner with few if any friends(im unpopular because i was born with 1 and a 1/2 arms)but i dont care about it because my few friends see me for who i am. plus im more**intelligent than most students** everyone expects more from me like teachers and my parents.

12. I don't know if I fit into any of those categories but I picked loner. I don't know if that is the accurate word though. I was really shy and I had about 6 good friends and when i was around them I was outgoing and funny. But, if I was in a class in which none of my friends were present I was really quiet. I just didn't feel like talking because my class was kind of small like 125 kids and alot of the people were stuck up and in those stupid cliques where the guys could be assholes and the girls bitches. I think alot of people thought I was a snob because I was quiet but I didn't care. I have never been an ass-kisser so I just would keep to myself and do my work. I was in a few sports like softball and golf but I wasn't a jock and my grades were average except in art,lit.english,and psychology-I got A's in those kind of classes.

I was so glad to be done with high school. Some people say they miss it but I don't!!!!!!!

13. When I was in school... I was always a grade 'A' student. That is untill grade eight. In which I was a potentially... a grade 'A' student. I went through gr.8 untill all of gr.11 without passing more then 3 courses, yet I got credit for it and got moved on to the next grade. You see, they apparently had a strict rule that you had to get a passing mark (C- and higher) to go on to the next grade in what ever class it was. Well, my report card always said "F" and my attendance was 2 pages long... only days not included was when I went to my peer-helping classes (working with special needs) in which I went to all the time, and the every 3rd week when I would go to all my classes just to do the tests that I was not there to learn for, let alone even know what the work invloved! Well maybe it was because I was a super nice person and they would love to see me succeed.... or.... they just would hate to see me around for another year. They still havn't figured if I cheated on all the tests that I passed with average 90% on a day I wasn't too too fried, or if I actually knew what I was doing. Blah blah I have said bout enough... I'm stoned and I was a tendancy of rambling on and on and on and on and on and on.... ok bye... see y'all in the city now ya hear.

14. I guess I was never really made out for school. I never did any homework after grade 5, at all. Meaning I got pretty much straight F's for the time being. I made it to freshman year in highschool and stopped showing up to classes. I ditched for about half the semester, my mom is pretty easy with discipline so she never really enforced anything. I eventually dropped out, and here I am a few years later, HIGH SCHOOL BURNOUT. School isnt made for everyone, and im too stubborn to deal with it.

15. i guess you could say i was a class clown because i made everyone laugh all the time.. i went to a big high school and had alot of friends and knew alot of fuckin people.. i dont think i had any enemies.. and i hung out will most all the "groups".. i smoked just about everyday and drank heavily.. all i cared about in school was my frinds, getting high and drunk, and chasing chicks.. i barely graduated, and when i think back, i wish i wouldve payed attention in class more and got better grades..

i play guitar and used to bring it to school alot, and during lunch i would play and before i knew it i was swarmed with people shouting requests.. "play some metallica!" .. so also i was known as a "badass guitar player"

im not saying i was the most popular kid (that was mainly the Jocks).. but i just basicly knew most everyone and got along with them all, although there was a few people i didnt care for (the guys that would pick on unpopular kids).. i fuckin hated them people, and every chance i got i would stick up for those kids.

16. scool daze... nope, don't wan't to go back to those.

not that it was bad, it was just sooo boring. well, most classes anyways. i was kind of lazy, hardly ever doing homework unless it was absolutely essential. like longer reports, those i almost liked, depending on subject of course. and my absense report per year was always in the top five throughout highschool (norwegian secondary school, or videregående).

i aced most tests tho' never absent for those. i think i wasted 3 years really, i shoulda' gone straight to university. i was the focused smartie. focused in the classes i liked, and gave a rats ass of the ones i didn't want to waste time on. also a big computer geek naturally. i can't believe how easy it was to ace the computer classes. hardly no work at all. which fits my lazy nature perfectly.

anyho' luckily i got along with most in high school. and went to most parties. i enjoyed myself thouroughly during the last year, when according to norwegian tradition, all seniors spend the last 3 and a half weeks in red or blue coveralls and party all the time, doing pranks on eachother. the blue against the red. i got kidnapped by the blues on several occasions... but we got our own back in vicious ways. hilarious :)

17. lol, we dont have any studs here eh?

I thought I replied to this, I guess not..
    I was voted most athletic girl in the yearbook, which I certainly was (lol) I was always getting in trouble too. I wouldnt care if I got caught, it would usually get me out of class. I wasnt much the student at all...until I got to college anyway. highschool was a bunch of boring tenure teachers spewing garbage out the mouth like the rabies they deserved to have :)

18. i havnt really said much about what i was like... i think i basically just said i was an asshole.

i was the clown, impersonator and comedian when everyone least expected, i was the geek, i was the one on the fringes of studness (for some reason there were girls that liked me), on the fringes of the sporty croud, i was one of those people who connected the groups and stopped war from breaking out between the social classes, and yet, i was a loner, a friend of all and a friend of none.... an enemy of no-one... not for long anyway.

i changed the things i didnt like and tried to cling to that which i did. ... and rediscovered the things from my younger childhood that i hadnt realised i lost. and created a whole new me... one far better than the teen me.

19. My grades were always below average but passing.

I played quarterback on the varsity team when I was a sophomore so i've always been pretty good at that. I was on track after football season ended (we flew to hawaii on the football team and won second place in the finals). I started smoking ciggarettes which ended my athletic career so all I could and still do is lift weights, no jogging for my lungs :)

School never interested me, I cant sit in a class for 5 hours a day like most people, its just a part of my personality I guess but I get bored very easily, its an aries thing.

Women were the best part of school, all though I only made it to Junior year in Highschool I still remember all the bomb ass keg parties and all the good virgin pussy.

20. i was a badass in highschool, wasnt focused on 'life' at all i just partied non stop and allways got in trouble. Got kicked out of a couple schools until i made my way to a continuation school and got suspended proally around 20-30 times while i 'served time' there. If i could do it all over though i wouldnt change a thing i had a BLAST in higschool, im only 20 going on 21 so its proally safe to say those were the most fun 4 yrs of my life so far, anytime you get in a enivornment with like 1,000 other people thatl ike to party and have a good time just as much as you its allways gonna be a great experiance... for all the youngins on here still in highschool make sure you have as much fun as possible cause i dunno how many times i catch myself or my friends sayin 'damn i wish i was still in highschool'..... I finally ended up droppin out my junior yr cause at the time i was tired of having to go to school everyday i just wanted to let lose and party all day, wish i woulda stayed for my final yr but its not something i would change if i had to do it over.