Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What were to happen if...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ogKUSHbone, Oct 11, 2011.

1. I picked up an eighth and it had a few seeds in them. what would happen if i germinated them, put them in some soil and just watered them and stuff. nothing fancy. hahah i know this is stupid but...yeah:rolleyes:

2. Are these growing outside in the sunlight in proper soil? Will you protect them from bugs and add nutrients? If so, maybe.

Inside in a pot? NO!

3. They would die, and you would make the connection between your life and the plant - you will most likely fail. Few of us are watered and become some dank ass haze. Most of us are just bricked mids, in coffee beans and tape mixed with an occasional razor blade, tooth or rubber band. We are eventually put in a blunt and tossed out the window of a Buick by some wanna be rapper.

BE THE HAZE

4. The only thing that would happen is they would either grow or they wouldnt.

And next

They'd either be an unknown bagseed that does well.

Or could be a hermaphrodite plant too. You always take that chance with bagseed.

Any of the above could happen. I grew some kickass bagseed plants in the past. I'd germinate them. Peace.

5. Yeah try it dude, no harm.