Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What went wrong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xovoh, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Yesterday I smoked for the first time since November, but I've smoked an entire 4 times in my life. I've never felt like I did last night. Usually the high is good, I'm laughing, talking, or just relaxing. Last night, I was so emotional. It started off with me running from every sound I heard. My friends say I kept repeating pointless phrases like "why would someone say that?" and "I said the same thing". At one point, I felt like someone else. I thought I was the owner of some hotel and I called my friend nearly 6 times to tell him "I'll have my people call your people". I was crying about absolutely nothing. I kept telling people "I'm sorry" and when they'd ask "for what?" I'd cry harder because I didn't know. The craziest part is, I felt like I was being me. Like all the hurt I sheltered in was coming out on its own. They say I was acting crazy, but what if I was being my true self? Or did I just get too fucking high?

2. Sounds like your mental state is much different than 4 months ago when you last smoked. The environment you take any drug in (your location and mental state) will influence your experience of the high. Maybe something is deep inside your mind that hasn't had time to express itself. Weed can make those come out in uncontrollable and sometimes hilarious, but also sometimes confusing and paranoiac ways.

Don't worry, everything will be fine. Best to relax and be around less things and just chill the next time you smoke. See how the high is and compare. It's just weed :)

3. Sounds like a good high

People trip from THC

People also have anxiety attacks

Youre the best to judge which

4. I'd say you just got really high and let yourself start trippin' on nothing. You're minds in the right place, you were just focusing it in the wrong direction.

Next time watch a movie, go for a nice walk, or smoke with less people.

5. Yep, you got too high and you let it get away from you and got fucked up, it happens. Like poster Jizzeled above said, try to do something cool to shake it off.

6. This shit is almost like a drug.

No, but seriously....you got really high.