Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Went Wrong - Vegetable Glycerine

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by lgon7, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Hello! 
     I am new to this forum and looking for some advice.

About 65 Days ago i put roughly 8.5g of quality in 4oz of VG to use in my vape. On new years i tries to test a little and it did nothing for me. I did not carb it as read many methods that said carbing is needed only if your not doing the 60 day process.

can i get some advice on what i can do now or if i should carb it now after the 60 days?

I dont want to waste this! Thanks!

2. A lot of views but no replies.. Im sure someone out there has experienced this and has a work around or thoughts.

thanks!

3. #3 ajroxit, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    you need to explain what it is exactly that you are doing because I cant really make heads or tails of it. if I am getting this right you are trying to make some sort of concentrate right? what is VG?

edit..
    vegetable glycerin...
    like what is used in E-cigs right?

try this thread for some direction.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/other-toking-tools/397666-thc-e-cigarette-glycerin-tincture.html

I was looking over this thread a bit and maybe the people who are posting in it can give you better direction. maybe PM them and politely ask a few questions?
    http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/1288860-post-your-vape-e-cig.html

4. The reason nobody has been able to give you advice is that you didn't tell us how much you consumed. If you vaped the full 4oz then you consumed 8.5g, which should have got you pretty fucked up. If you vaped less then then the full amount, then do the math. :)

5. Let it soak in in for a lot of time since you didnt decarb, then strain out the plant matter after the 60 days are up