What weird things do your pets eat?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by MilkyLumpkinz, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Who couldn't love a face like that :love:

2. thats what i'm sayin! poor little feller. he was so gentle for his size too. he wouldnt hurt a fly.

3. my german sheperd loves doritos me and him always eat doritos for munchies

4. Always painful to lose a best friend.:(
    Again I'm sincerely sorry for your loss.

5. A whole load of fecal matter....

6. My cat eats hot chilli flavoured crisps.
    My dog eats carrots.

Did you guys know that cats have no sense of sweet tastes?

7. The more you know :D

8. #28 kansagirl, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
    @darksmoker What a lovely face, Sorry he passed. :(

My St. Bernard mix likes to eat at the wooden baseboards if I don't keep an eye on him and he will try to swallow the cheap wooden chopsticks that come with carry out Chinese meals so i have to watch him around those too. The oddest thing is when he was a puppy, he ate the cover off of a magazine and crapped blue. He won't touch bananas though.

Also, my cat eats watermelon.

9. i saw my dog eat her own poop before

10. My MF Nike's.

ForumRunner_20120425_203835.png

11. My pit will eat anything but vegetables.

12. My friend's cat loves Soy Vanilla Ice Cream. That cat is just weird in general lol. Any beverage you leave out she dips her paw in it and laps the top. She also likes Cheddar Rice Crackers. One time she was even eating BBQ sauce.

13. [quote name='"LHiver"']My friend's cat loves Soy Vanilla Ice Cream. That cat is just weird in general lol. Any beverage you leave out she dips her paw in it and laps the top. She also likes Cheddar Rice Crackers. One time she was even eating BBQ sauce.[/quote]

My cat does that with drinks. We usually put a coaster on top. She's a lot less weird now that she's fixed.

14. one dog loves mulch, and the other loves candies of any kind, i give her a few skittles once a year she goes bananas . We have given her chicklets before and taught her how to chew it without swallowing it , she kept it for like an hour just chewing away i got her to spit it out without swallowing it though

15. Hmm, now that I think of it I don't recall her ever being fixed.

16. my golden retreiver ate a huge Frozen raw pork roast, it was huge too!

also ate a birthday cake that we left on the table for my nephew, the funny part is everybody thought it was horrible tasting so nobody really ate it. The dog ate a small portion and stopped aswell. It was nasty.

17. thats crazy i mixed lettuce in between a piece of a burger (pretty small piece)

and she somehow ate the burger and spit the lettuce

18. My dog Alena is silly because not only does she like to eat carrots, bananas, asparagus, and flowers...She eats herbs. I can't leave a bowl sitting where she can get it because she will lick it clean! Stray nugs aren't safe either...She will snatch them up and eat them! :smoke:

Warning...Not as innocent as she appears! :smoke:

19. He ran away last year but I had this dog named Cody that would eat potatoe chips like crazy, all kinds, Pringles, Fritos, Cheetos, even spicy chips. He loved it.

My friend had a dog that would like eat glass and crap (stupid dog I ever met, it would like run full speed into walls and crap)