Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What weird/random things you catch yourself doing while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WaakeNbaake, Dec 29, 2010.

1. I was just in the shower after smoking a bowl & daayum. & i was smiling at myself for the longest time. and i was making my own song. hahahhahha wtf am i doooooing. :yummy:

....eyeluvyu

2. your being a human congrats:hello:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I catch myself watching the weirdest shows. This one time I finally realized I had just watched a show about zebras o_o

4. going to sleep

5. I watched this documentary about monkeys today. Blew my fucking mind.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC8jqsLKaJg]YouTube - The Changing Ape National Geographic Part 1/4 HD[/ame]

6. Staring into the mirror.

7. I will alwayes catch me with my eyes just low but wide at the same time and my moth just wide open some times haha like this:eek:

8. sometimes i

smile

stare at random things while my mind is thinking of 10000 things

realize that im standing up when i could be sitting my ass down

9. one time i accidentally put my cat in my oven when i was trying to pour a bowl of cereal.

10. give me what your smoking

11. staring at fat girls

12. it was 20/g dannkk shit, i was ripped off of like 5 bowls out of my bubbler, like shit would happen and i wouldn't know what was going on and it felt like i was on the ocean floating on a wave swaying back and forth. and my head was buzzing the entire time and when i said something i'd forget what i said/ did 2 seconds later, it was fucked.

13. I do this too, I'll go to the bathroom and get distracted staring at the mirror for 10 minutes dancing or just distorting my face in my mind (if I'm ultra ripped).

14. I almost put the cereal after eating cereal while stoned! hahahah. & your fav cereal is definately the way to go for munchies..

15. Woow, i just dozed off while watching this vid and noticed how the intro thing is so epic... haha, faded atm.

16. i just catch myself smiling like a dumbass. then i try and just chill out or w.e lol not trying to look like a crazy person lol

17. I wish I still got this high. Enjoy it, seriously.

18. #18 Hydroriffic, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
    Talk to people about random shit that im thinking about in my head.
    Just the most random shit that i probably wouldn't discuss if i wasn't high.

mostly when im outside at night its tripping out on how big the solar system is. I live in a smallish town so its dark and you can see every star.

19. hell yeah man! i forgot about that. i do the same thing lol and i start going really into it for no reason x.x

20. I talk to myself, a lot.

I talk to everything else, too. Ever bother to strike up an interesting conversation with your sock? It just might have something to say.

I also sing songs to my cat about how fat she is or how much she likes to lick herself.