what weighs 100g?

Discussion in 'General' started by brian hobo, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Holy fuck.. this thread is half as old as I am.. lol

Makes me proud to be a millennial digital native. I wonder how the internet is going to look like 100 years from now? Will 100 year-old-videos still be on YouTube.... ..... or is Earth just going to be barren wasteland by then?

2. I got money on the barren wasteland, but who knows maybe we'll move the internet to another planet. :p

3. I think youtube deletes videos after 10 years. Not sure though.

4. 100 years the world will be a far better place than it is now.
    Our greed for oil will have moved on & not saying were all gonna be hippies but producing our food & energy is going to be high on our agendas!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. or we are all going to be dead because of greed, the environment will fuck up and bigger wars will happen

6. Oh i think there gonna be a big fucker of war on the horizon.i also believe were in for a tough time with nature & another credit crunch. However i honestly believe the world will come out the other side better.

Only a fool will think its gonna be a total eutopia but i think in the future it will be as close to it as humans have ever been. Unfortunaetly i think us poor cunts are the ones who never see it lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. unless scientists come up with a way to stop cells aging but i dont see that happening

8. They are doing studies on this very topic with rats and the diabetes drug metformin aka glucophage

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I don't see how this is relevant to my post

10. simple math may help you

11. Okay so I had this problem too because I have a triton t2 120 scale and i needed a 100g weight. I found online that penny's made after 1982 should weigh 2.5g. Did the math and 40 penny's should be equivalent to 100g. So I gathered 40 penny's (I just had a shit ton in a jar) and calibrated it like that. To check if it was accurate, I put a nickel on there (should way 5gs) and it was spot on. Best of luck!

12. i trully hope OP figured out this predicament after all these years lol.
    That being said im highly guilty of accidentally awnsering posts years old before checking time stamp lol.

13. 100g of weed
    100g of heroin
    100g of feathers
    100g of wood
    100g of chicken
    Need I say more ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Gday 2018 is here

• Like Like x 1
  15. I think a standard $1 bill weighs a gram even.
    Idk about newer bills though.

Nickles that are in good condition weigh 5 grams

0.176 ounces
    All U.S. nickels (5-cent pieces) minted since 1965 weigh 5.000 grams (0.176 ounces). U.S. nickels have a diameter of 21.21 mm, a thickness of 1.95 mm, and are composed of copper (75%) and nickel (25%).

____

From Quora:

Each $1 US dollar note weighs approximately 1 gram, as well as all the other denominations of US paper currency ($5, $10, $20, etc). The paper used to produced all bills is 75% cotton and 25% linen and is identical in form before being undergoing printing. While there may be slight differences in weight depending on the amount of ink used in the bills, this is negligible and difficult to determine (and unnecessary) since the majority of the weight comes from the paper.

16. This post is 14 years old, if OP still hasn't changed his scale he needs to stop smoking.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Im not worried about the OP.... people search google for questions related to weed and what not, and GrassCity often comes up in the top searches... I posted for people who'd search the OPs question in the future.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I made a account just to say this is older than me I was born on November 4 2004.

• Like Like x 1
  19. #59 generic98547, May 6, 2018
    Last edited: May 6, 2018
    Well then id imagine this account will be banned for a couple of years lol then you can come back and repost.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Good, good...

I just have a few more questions and we’ll be finished.

Social Security number?
    Mother’s maiden name?
    What was the model of your first car and street you grew up on?

As soon as we can get these out of the way we can get back to the OP...

Oh - and welcome to GC.

J

• Like Like x 2