Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Weed Strain Did I Smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NewbieBongRat, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Ok so I was at a party and got offered a joint and took two good hits for my first time, and I wanted to know what the strain was. Here's what I felt:

1.It hit me pretty quick about 2 minutes.

2. The high felt like a Indica Sativa hybrid I was couch locked but wanted to do heaps of stuff.

3.I couldn't concentrate on anything at all

4. It was definatly a head buzz high

5. I could only hear things that I looked at and could barely walk

6. I couldn't feel my tounge and thought it wasn't there

And finally I wasn't that giggly but things were funnier.

Hope you guys can figure out the strain Cheers.

2. There's absolutely no way to tell, man. You can't tell the strain by looking at it, symptoms (those can vary amongst the same strains), smelling it, etc. you'll only really know if you buy it from a dispensary or a grower.

Anyway, check out Leafly.com. They have a lot of useful cannabis related info for different strains

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Cheers anyways

4. OG jack 420 fullstoned blue herer crack green weed, ultra rare and hard to score. You got lucky!

5. No offense OP but:

if you are referring to your first time ever smoking weed then how would you know the feelings of indica/sativa/hybrids? I guess you can read on the internet about the differences but TBH you have to try all of them to be able to have a basic idea if what your smoking is indica/sativa