What weed is this?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nay_BJJ_MuayThai_MMA, Jul 14, 2018.

1. I've been told It's "Jaffa Orange" but I never know what to believe anymore they have all these crazy names, does it look like Jaffa orange? the bud looks a little shit to me, but you guys that grow n stuff are like the Hagrid of the weed world, i'll let you guys decide, cheers 37161313_1775740065796859_462461810482610176_n.jpg 37030162_1775740739130125_9009716835720888320_n.jpg 37171451_1776351219069077_1099039623755071488_n.jpg

2. You can’t tell a strain just by looking at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. oh my bad, well does it look ok?

4. Woudln't ever know what it is unless it's coming from a grower directly but it definitely looks like some dank my friend!

• Like Like x 3
  5. You’re all good man

I’d say so....it looks poorly trimmed but that’s the only thing i see....doesn’t make it bad just has less bag appeal to it.

• Like Like x 1

6. Looks like some of that double og silly billy Platinum kush..

No one can tell you what strain it is from a picture.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. It's pretty strong man, 1.0 gram has lasted me 3 days, the Arizer Solo is SICKKKKKKKKKK

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice nice good shit man I’ve had bud that didn’t look or smell all that great but got me blasted so i try not to judge a bud by its looks but having options in Colorado i can’t help but to get the best shit i can [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. wow, nice is that what you're having today?

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. now that is REAL marijuana

11. I wish that was from a week ago [​IMG] this is what I’ll be having today bahaha headwreck headband crossed with train wreck

• Like Like x 2
  12. Actually i don’t wish lmfao that was golden goat and it made me so scatterbrained it was ridiculous trying to do anything was a major task

13. Colorado bud crumbles to dust...dry af lol

Edit-Only decent bud I tried in CO was from Verde the rest was all tourist garbage. Check your label out too that 22% THC says +-15% lol it's a fuckin huge gap which basically means those numbers are full of shit.

14. Mmmm idk where you got your bud but the Medical is fire there are multiple strains in the dispo that have potency ranging from 10% to 25% being the highest and seeing how by law it has to be tested idk why they would lie about it

If it was a recreational dispo I’d agree 100% trying to move as much product as possible putting the highest % to appeal to people and tourists

And not all Medical is fire just depends where you go

15. Checkin your profile from Cali! Of course Colorado bud is garbage i came from Illinois

You got some of the best bud in the states

16. #16 jme02100, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    No no don't get me wrong, I'm not over here trying to tout cali's horn by any means haha just in my experience CO has let me down. The nug all looks fantastic there but the climate being as dry as it is drys the bud out real fast and those humidity packs only help so much but I think the fact it's so dry when you go to cure the nug that the bud goes from 100-0 real quick and loses flavor and smell. I envy the prices though 1/4's for $60 are better than an 8th that's for sure.

Oh and in terms of testing ya they are required to test but like i said read your label man the variance between what the number is and what it COULD really be is insane haha.

This is from Verde Natural in Boulder. Think they have a spot in Denver somewhere too.

Hazelnut Cream

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. I’m getting quarters for 35 :x

But yeah having three harvests under my belt i agree it’s way dry and my buds are garbage smelling and tasting due to the lack of humidity months of work for poo

I was just giving some perspective I’ve never been to Cali and only having Chicago weed Colorado beats that by a long shot but everyone knows Cali has some of the best weed hahahha

19. so lucky*

20. It must be John Doe OG
    FR your dealer probably made some wack shit up. In fact why don't you ask them what it is LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1