Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What weed is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMemeBible, Feb 15, 2017.

1. I'm relatively new to the cannabis culture, and I find myself having a hard time buying weed. My "pharmacist" claims this strain is known as God's Gift. However after looking at some photos and reviews, I'm not too sure it is. Any insight on what this strain might be?

Attached Files:

2. You can't identify weed that easily, since there is so many strains and the way it is grown will change the way it looks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What the guy above me said. You can have two different growers grow the exact same strains from seeds with the same source and have them come out looking totally different depending on the grow conditions. As for pharmacist... do you mean dealer because you don't have to pretend you got it legally on here. I buy weed illegally in NC all the time from a dealer.

But seriously, if you got if from a dealer then there is no guarantee that the strain is what they say it is and half the time they just pick a popular name to sell more. If you got it legally from a recreational or medical shop then you are pretty much guaranteed to be getting what you are told you are getting.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It makes no difference what strain it is. You already bought it so if it isn't what you thought you were buying what can you do about it? Does it work good enough? If so, smoke it and be happy.

5. Capture+_2017-02-15-13-41-20.png

Weird my God's gift looked more like this. I think my pharmacist is pulling something funny too.

Attached Files: