Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What weed is this ???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnjackson, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can someone please tell me what strain of weed this is
    It would be very much appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Super Duper Killer Arabian Kush

3. Looks weak

4. dude you can't tell what strain bud is just by a picture .. and not all bud has a strain name .. usually just some made up bulshit

but that looks like some fluffy sativa to me man . light up

5. Can't be 100% sure, but it looks like a rare strain called shwag. :)

6. ""Remember that shit I gave you last week ni__a? Thats nothin... This shit here ni__as cryptochroniccunalight."

7. Looks like some mids I grew. Whoever grew that must be very new because that trim job is terrible lol

It even looks like it has some tiny bugs right about where your fingertip is in the picture. Those little tiny black specks. I could be wrong, though.

8. Untrimmed shit mckush is the strain name I believe.

It's a tie between that and Wild Super420 Badass Cronic Crunk Homeie Kush V2.

9. Could be better if I didn't have a horrid trim job.

Sorry man no way to tell what strain it is by a picture

10. pick off those leaves

11. That is the flower, of a cannabis plant.

Your welcome.

12. I wouldn't call it schwag, but the trim job is horrible, and I know nothing about trim jobs or growing.

13. Looks homegrown to me :pP

14. Now, now, lets be nice. ;)

15. garbage tbh

16. Lolz..semi dank weed

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

17. Help please!

I have to take a hair follicle test tomorrow and the last time that I smoked was on October 1st, 2012 ( I didn't smoke that much ) prior to this I had been cleaned for about 3 years and also my hair is pretty short, I just had a hair cut this past Sunday Dec. 23rd. Do I have a chance of passing this?

18. Then wait, and don't try to make a topic within a topic.

19. Someone who has been here way longer than you have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.