Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What weed is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by John Lennon, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Hi, I got this weed from a friend (who is also a dealer). Im pretty sure it isnt schwagg because I have tried schwagg before, and this weed doesnt scratch my throath, has a nice flavor, looks moist? (not sure if thats the word). But yeah I know it isnt the best weed around.
    (I have a bad cam)

[​IMG]

2. Did you take that picture with your grandpas nokia?

3. The type is weed.

4. Its my web cam :(

5. Moist

Hahaha

6. Came in foil, not a good sign. haha

7. That shit right there is called reynolds wrap strain

8. Dat sum kali kush.
    Jk just smoke it and get high no one knows the strain beside the grower.

9. This is the foil kush strain.

10. did you take that picture with a potatoe

11. That looks like some DANK op! Good catch!
    Next time keep all your bud in aluminum foil because the foil repels light and heat and keeps the bud fresh! :wave:

12. Purple Haze! You lucky fuck!

13. I lol'd so hard when I read this and I'm not even blazed. :p:hello:

14. You can't tell a strain just by looking at it..:confused:

15. It's the Your Money in a dealer's pocket strain. Seriously, it looks outdoor grown, that's about all I can tell ya. And it needed more cure time because it's green as hell. If it works it works though.

16. Definitely some purp skurp cali afghan haze skunk kush.

17. It looks like Grimace from the fuckdonalds commercial. It even has a face with sunglasses, a top hat and a gold chain. Is anyone else seeing this lol?