Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What weed, and how much is this? (including pictures)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by budmaster123, Jul 7, 2011.

1. #1 budmaster123, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011
    Hey guys.
    I'm really new to this weed smoking scene, and after asking around my friends, I managed to get 3 zipper bags of weed.
    Like I mentioned, I don't really know anything about weed, and the guy I got this stuff from didn't tell me what it was. I know, I'm dumb because I didn't ask but it all went down so fast.

Anyway, here's the pic.
    What weed is this (I think it smells like marijuana), and how much is this about?
    The bigger bags are ~5mm thick, I placed some coins beside the bags for comparison.
    (For further comparison, the 2€ coin is 25.75mm in diameter, 1€ is 23.25mm)
    [​IMG]

2. What does it smell like exactly ex. Skunk lemons citrus...

3. Do you have any solid nugs in there or is it all broken up and crumy

4. well I hope it smells like marijuana, otherwise that would suck haha

5. Looks kind of dank to me, could just be the lighting in the pictures.

How much did you pay?

6. #6 BigMatt, Jul 7, 2011
    Thats probably almost a pound of (what I'm guessing) OG Kush.
    How much you pay for that?

Edit: Its a joke. Thats all.

7. I am way too high to attempt math right now.

8. What I thought too

So have you smoked it?

9. Fucking trolls xD

10. #10 LongBottomLeaf, Jul 7, 2011
    ...................................................................................................

Anyway... Looks like about 5 grams of some mids. If you were in the states it would run you about 35-45 dollars. I don't feel like converting that for you, but you can figure it out!

11. Hi, well it's all pretty chopped up, there aren't really any big chunks.
    And what are "mids"? You think it's around 5grams?

12. 5 grams is a rough guess. The smaller bag looks like a gram, and the other two look to be about 2 grams. So 2+2+1=5.

Mids means middle. You got some middle of the spectrum grade bud. On a scale of 1-10, it would be around a 5 or 6 just based on looks. Looks can be deceiving though, especially with bud.

Smoke it and let us know! Mind letting us know what you paid?

13. Well just a tip. Before you buy you should try to see it on the scale or by a scale for yourself. How much did you pay?

14. Your lucky an 8th here is 60 and a q is 120
    Edit: i live in the states

15. mids are the "middle" grade weed, nothing fantastic about them except its usually cheap, also known as regs, reggies, sometimes beasters

Dank is high end

16. Of MIDS?!?!?! You sure....?

17. Well usually the only kind of weed I see in those tiny ass bags is shitty mexi-brick straight out of a border jumper's asshole.

18. Looks like it could be worse, I guess I would say about 5 grams to. And you cant tell what kind of weed it is by just looking.

19. Hi, I paid 100€ (lol)
    I probably got ripped off, but hey, shit happens.
    And I got no idea how much the normal street price is.

If the weed is dank then it's good right?
    How should it feel like if it's the better one?

20. You sure did get ripped off..... learned your lesson hopefully though. This is why with everything in life if YOU don't know what you're doing, bring someone with you who does!!!

You can't really explain the difference between high grade and low grade bud. You just have to feel the differences for yourself. Generically speaking, high grade bud tastes better, smells better, and gets you higher off of less weed. Thus, this is why it costs more. And yes, "Dank" is what you want! It's "the good shit".