What website is this? Looking for plant yields...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by psychicbubble, Nov 19, 2011.

1. There is a website I stumbled across a while ago... You could type in any strain and it would tell you everything about the plant including yield and average pricing. Basically, I'm trying to find out the yield of Alaskin Thunder Fuck and compare it to Bubba Kush - Actually, it's Alaskin Thunderfuck mixed with Green Crack. Any thoughts?

2. I know bubba kush is not the biggest yielder. at least that is the case with the pre 98 bubba kush I grow. it's not horrible, I have 2wo plants in a 5 gallon dwc bucket, the big 1 is looking like it will give 3 ounces and the small 1 maybe 2 ounces. I was under a 400, but just upgraded to 1000 after week 3.

3. Thunderfuck x Green crack?

I know crack is known as a high yielder so with those genetics I would assume with HID lights, proper air circulation, temps, and enough room - you're getting a lot of fuckin bud. Just grow it man and find out. Sounds like an awesome cross to be smokin AND growin, no doubt.