What we want with legalization?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Litew8stoner, May 3, 2018.

1. Well, yes, I agree. But the way they are, there WILL be laws and regulations, it's inevitable.

Trust me, I'm all about unregulated bud. The more the weed the better we'll be. I'm telling you.

2. That's what I mean it just needs to be made deregulated. It's pretty easy to get a hold of here too I know loads of dealers. Lol and I can go to any city and I'll find a dealer who will be licking my balls to supply me weed lol.

Fuck all this activism

Deregulate the shit it shouldn't be legal for recreational then you can only grow 4 plants that's pathetic it needs deregulation.

My country the UK it's still illegal

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Well I guess this is my form of activism having a big ass attitude to anyone who disagrees with me about weed lol that's why I said I wouldn't wanna take any of this away from granny he he he

And I know for a fact storm crow would either be proud of me or she would think I was a little shit he he he

4. Yeah their laws suck. The 4 plants really doesn't effect me because that's all I could fit in my room. I grow 4 in the winter and I can't fit anymore

5. That's wouldn't be enough for me sounds pretty crap I'd want a few more plants than that mate.