What we want from Occupy Wall Street

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Virtue 7, Nov 27, 2011.

1. That's all well and good. Perhaps you are a better man than I because I'm saying FUCK THAT and voting Obama in 2012. :D

2. [quote name='"Herbiv0r"']
    I support the federal government enforcing their power on the states when it's in the interest of protecting the rights of all Americans. And it's not fair that I have to be stuck with this ridiculous loan that I'll likely never be able to pay off working the jobs I CAN get. So what are my options? Reelect Obama and surely there will be healthcare (with some needed tweaks it will get in the future to make it better) and there's a good chance he'll help me out on my loan! Winning! :p Obama 2012![/quote]

Wow, you're starting to sound like a broken record.

Any thing productive to say that doesn't tell me you're lazy and want others to work for you? All I keep hearing is 'I can't find a job so I don't want to pay my bills'.

Get a god damn mower and more some lawns, or paint some houses. Pay your own bills. Don't come QQing to me or the rest of the country because you think your degree means you'll never have to do grunt work for the rest of your life.

I'm willing to bet you haven't applied at shitty jobs like fast food, grocery stores, or shoveling dog shit.

And yes, cover letters DO make a difference.

3. [quote name='"Herbiv0r"']
    That's all well and good. Perhaps you are a better man than I because I'm saying FUCK THAT and voting Obama in 2012. :D[/quote]

Again, broken record.

I can't believe you're older than me either with the way your talking.

4. You know something else? I'm going to college, have a minimum wage job AND take care of and support my one year old daughter on top of dealing with all my own financial issues. So yeah, I feel like I have the right to call you lazy.

5. #45 gloppypop, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Fuckin hell.

Do you even understand the cause of America's economic woes? And how/why things have ended up this way? The collusion between wall street and government?

BTW, how has Obama helped you so far, dude?

And also, yes, your beloved leader HAS contributed to this.

6. Hell, I bet you never thought of donating plasma to make ends meet? I did that for several months to pay my shit before I landed my job. It sucked, but I did what I had to do.

7. oh so im lazy because i didnt fuck up my life like you did.

maybe if you worked for the amount of money your labor was worth you would be able to afford condoms.

8. obama made it so i can stay on my mom's insurance policy til im 26

obama gave us tax credits for renovating our house and tax credits for buying 2 other houses that are both worth more now than when we bought them. money for my parents = money for me.

2 things obama did for me

9. why the fuck did you take the loan if you would be screwed afterwards?

Obama brings a smooth transition to the end of america as our founders envisioned it.

10. [quote name='"mbfm"']

oh so im lazy because i didnt fuck up my life like you did.

maybe if you worked for the amount of money your labor was worth you would be able to afford condoms.[/quote]

Fuck up my life? So your telling me my daughter is a fuck up?

Never ONCE did I say my daughter was a mistake. You though, made a huge one by assuming that.

I love my daughter. I love taking care of her and supporting her, and raising her.

But yes. I am calling you lazy if you feel the need to take my money because you think you shouldn't deal with your own problems.

I don't even want to begin with how I feel about my daughter being called a 'fuck up'.

11. I didn't know I'd be screwed, when I took the loan out it was before the crash and the economy was still doing okay.

The founders were all racist, radically violent white people anyways. I'd be their slave if they were around today...

12. So he gave you money and special privileges, which is why you like him?

Well there's no such thing as a free lunch, dude. This government spending money may stave off our problems, sure, but only for so long...

And your houses are worth more now than they were?! No shit!! :laughing:

I suppose you understand why that is?

13. lol why are you so mad thats not even what i said.

your daughter isnt fucking up, you are. cuz you obviously have to donate plasma to get money. whereas i dont have a kid and i can afford whatever the fuck i want.

it's a pretty clear which one of us is fucking up

14. [quote name='"Herbiv0r"']
    They were all racist, radically violent white people anyways. I'd be their slave if they were around today...[/quote]

Woah! Bringing race into this now?

Never saw that coming. I thought this had a chance of staying civil. Silly me.

15. because i know how to time the market? buying low and selling high are so simple but so many people dont know how to do it.

and i used that as an example of how im better off now that obama is president compared to if i did the same thing under bush i would have lost money.

16. [quote name='"mbfm"']

lol why are you so mad thats not even what i said.

your daughter isnt fucking up, you are. cuz you obviously have to donate plasma to get money. whereas i dont have a kid and i can afford whatever the fuck i want.

it's a pretty clear which one of us is fucking up[/quote]

No dude, you brought my daughter up negatively, like she has impacted my life in a way I wouldn't have wanted. That's fucked up in more ways than I can begin to even mention.

NEVER say someone has fucked up their life because they put their kids first.

I could have just as well handed her to my mom. But no. She takes priority. It just means I'm capable of dealing with shit better than you imho.

17. despite the fact you have no statistics or any type of real evidence that back up those claims.

i think prices being inflated is a good thing. if prices always reflect true value, then no one can ever speculate and make a profit. fortunately theres no such thing as a perfectly efficient market.

18. if you stop complaining about being poor i'll stop saying you fucked up.

19. #59 gloppypop, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    What?! I have no statistics or REAL evidence that the Fed is propping up the housing market?!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Have you watched ANY of the Fed's news-conferences? Do you even know anything about anything?!

That's where they're spending a lot of money, dude. Just do an internet search and you'll find MULTIPLE sources.

YOU THINK PRICE INFLATION IS A GOOD THING?!

DO you know WHY we have inflation?!

:laughing:

Man, this is no use...

20. #60 TheElcinator, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    [quote name='"mbfm"']

if you stop complaining about being poor i'll stop saying you fucked up.[/quote]

And as soon as you decide your not too good to pay your own bills, I'll stop saying your a lazy douchebag.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR