What we want from Occupy Wall Street

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Virtue 7, Nov 27, 2011.

1. actually according the irs corporations are people they have the same rights as a person and thats what it was talking about

2. hardly

edit: well i guess it depends on who you label crony

3. I'm part of Occupy Wall Street and one of the main things I want (along with everything else mentioned above) is to reelect Barrack Obama. He's not perfect but he's better than the rest of them!

4. LOLWTFOMG how about no

5. Who else do you expect us to support? As a general rule we don't mention the president because we want to bring to light other issues but if you don't support Obama you really don't belong to OWS.

6. [quote name='"Herbiv0r"']
    Who else do you expect us to support? As a general rule we don't mention the president because we want to bring to light other issues but if you don't support Obama you really don't belong to OWS.[/quote]

Wut.

Is this guy trollin, or is he serious?

7. :rolleyes: Yes, Occupy Wall Street is trolling...

8. Keep drinking the koolaid lol. Obama loves you too.

I lold at thd global warming part snuck in. hes like "honey, I need 3 more demands for this ows bullshit"

"i dont know micheal why dont you just talk about that global warming stuff, isnt that what liberals are supposed to like?"

" great idea honey, pass the kfc gravy please"

9. I don't know why i laughed so hard at this but i did. I guess i could visualize it so vividly.

10. truth..

11. #32 TheAtmansPath, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011

ron paul my friend, come to the darkside :D

look at the big issues.

Attached Files:

12. How is RP going to bring them any of their demands? I heard nothing about him eventually transforming the US into a social democracy....

13. they share a common enemy. corptocracy.

and after that, they can do what they want if they so chose, with others who want to.

14. [quote name='"Herbiv0r"']
    :rolleyes: Yes, Occupy Wall Street is trolling...[/quote]

Aw finally! Someone who agrees with me! (sarcasm at it's best)

You silly occupiers and wanting everything handed to you on a silver platter. Go back to your parents house where you belong. c:

15. I am at my parents house because I graduated college and couldn't find a job. I want my student loan paid for. I want universal healthcare. To the Ron Paul guy, sorry, I researched him, but he is not what we are looking for. Obama would bring a smooth transition to this, RP will just tear everything down (also including federal powers, crucial for us..) and hopefully we bring it up to how we envision it. No thanks. Obama 2012!:hello:

16. [quote name='"Herbiv0r"']
    I am at my parents house because I graduated college and couldn't find a job. I want my student loan paid for. I want universal healthcare. To the Ron Paul guy, sorry, I researched him, but he is not what we are looking for. Obama would bring a smooth transition to this, RP will just tear everything down (also including federal powers, crucial for us..) and hopefully we bring it up to how we envision it. No thanks. Obama 2012!:hello:[/quote]

Universal healthcare = Silver platter.

Sorry guy, get your head out of your ass and pay for your part. I don't want to pay for every other americans healthcare, and neither does the rest of the majority of America. If you want free healthcare head to Canada, I'm sure they would hook you up.

Just hope you never get seriously sick, cuz you'll probably die before you could get help.

You want your student loan paid for? Well pay it off. Don't ask strangers to do it.

Can't find a job? Well vote for a fucking president that will actually produce some. Write resumes, AND cover letters. Most people seem to overlook the importance of a cover letter. I have yet to finish college and a cover letter got me my current job. And I would be willing to put money on the fact that I got this job over a college graduate who DIDN'T write one.

And really? Tear down federal powers? So your against states having power I take it?

That one is too deep for me to even start, not while I'm typing from my phone at least.

17. Have fun in the poor house :wave:

18. I support the federal government enforcing their power on the states when it's in the interest of protecting the rights of all Americans. And it's not fair that I have to be stuck with this ridiculous loan that I'll likely never be able to pay off working the jobs I CAN get. So what are my options? Reelect Obama and surely there will be healthcare (with some needed tweaks it will get in the future to make it better) and there's a good chance he'll help me out on my loan! Winning! :p Obama 2012!

19. And before you go off on the healthcare thing, I have about $10,000 in outstanding medical debts, but you know what? I'm making payments, and little by little I'm paying off my own debt. Not Joe Blow from Michigan or Suzy QQ from Florida.