What way do you want to die?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jessitwut, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Lota funny ways here - dare I even say epic...

Not to be a downer, but I used to be in the group that said I'd rather not live to see 45-50. Now I am 45-50, and I want to see as far as I can. The only thing I ask is that I be allowed some dignity in my death. I've witnessed many of my family passing over the last couple of decades, and not one of them was anywhere close to the picture perfect descriptions you've talked about. My father died painfully, my mother died confused, suffering from dementia, my grandfather died enraged with the world, my grandmother succumbed after years of debilitating suffering, my mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law passed in hospitals, while heroic efforts were performed to prolong... You get the idea.

I want my eyes open. I do not mind being alone, if it would be painful for my loved ones. I don't want it to be painful, but some pain is ok. I want to be in my right mind, and know whats coming.

I guess we'll see...

2. Probably in my sleep. Some kind of painless way. My best chance is getting shot in the head on some land in Texas. All my grandparents had severe Alzheimer's and I'm starting to see it develop in my parents a little. Basically I'm probably going to be plum-crazy and would not want to live my days like that.

So yeah, well say a 454 Taurus revolver to the back of the head by someone who knows how Batshit crazy I am.

454B.gif

3. Just dont have any guns in alzheimers patients reach in the open. Some forms of alzheimers can make the people forget who you are or take you for an intruder or similar. :eek:

4. Cant say how i want to die but i atleast know i don't want to drown,burn or get shot in the head.

I would prefer if my death isn't too quick, so that i at least have the chance of knowing that this is it. Maybe bleeding to death wouldn't be too bad.

5. Exactly how i would want it.:cool:

6. Best Answer.

7. I wanna die skydiving... Like just lose the parachute and kamikaze into the white house.

8. Hypovolemic shock. From marathon orgies.

9. Something horrific, something that lasts long enough to contemplate what is happening.

Chased down and eaten by an animal would be cool, you would know the whole time you're fucked and it would hurt like shit but it would end the same as any other death.

Or maybe if you planned your own suicide for a long time beforehand, i mean we all gotta go sometime hey so why not go exactly the way you want.

or maybe totally spontaneous suicide, that would be a rush. Like your life is seriously normal then the thought pops into your head and drive your car into a tree or some shit right out of the blue.

Nice thread sicko;)

10. does somebody have a fetish for pain or are they just nonchalantly suicidal:ey:

11. I like how hes ok with the one moment your normal then be like hey why don't I kill myself today? Hahaha. I like spontaneous people

12. by my own hands, strangely enough.. not in some depressed sort of way, i just feel like i should control when and how i die. i'll know when to do it... the moment will be perfect... idk when, idk where, but it'll be nice. a 'so long world, it's been fun' kinda thing.

13. The way Mike does in Breaking Bad. Fatal gunshot while in a peaceful setting out in nature.

14. [quote name='"maddeadzone"']The way Mike does in Breaking Bad. Fatal gunshot while in a peaceful setting out in nature.[/quote]

Spoiler! I gotta catch up on breaking bad, too bad I don't have cable or dish. My way of death would be peaceful no suicidal shit or diseases just fast and peaceful. Smoking a 7gram blunt and all of a sudden an instant heart attack? Doesn't sound too bad

15. My bad. BTW they split the season in half we see the second part next summer.