What way do you want to die?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jessitwut, Nov 28, 2011.

1. If there is ever a time in life when I feel like I should commit suicide, whether I'm terminally ill, or something else, I have it planned out.

I will walk into a shopping mall at it's busiest time (around Christmas?) and pull out a gun, put it to my head and yell, "Who the fuck farted!!!" Then blow out my brains. Everyone will be like "Wtf bro? Did that guy just blow his head off because someone farted?"

2. I'd go back to 'Nam, and just fuck shit up Rambo style; Part Two Rambo where he goes back to get the POWs. I can see myself now, a lone atop the hill overlooking the swarms of NVA and VC pushing their ways through the rice paddys towards me. Riddled with bullet-holes and bleeding from my ass, I'll scream "THIS IS FOR BUBBA!" as I and all my enemies are burned alive in a napalm strike.

3. I have always figured my death would be cause by something along the lines of sex, drugs, and rock and roll haha. Now that I have had a brush with Cancer, I hope it's old age.

4. shoot me into space, ill incinerate into stardust, yum

5. Mine would also be to get shot in the dead,if i had a gun i wouldn't hesitate.

6. Wouldn't mind dying if I was the center or close to the center of a nuclear blast because I wouldn't even feel it, I'd just been, gone.

Quick and easy

7. That's fucking hilarious.

8. Id wanna jump in front of a school bus filled with children on their way to a field trip.

9. So predictable...
    It was already said, but I think the best way for the world to go out is in a zombie apocalypse.

10. im gonna go in the middle of a random group of people and yell "WHO THE FUCK FARTED" ?!?!?! and blow my head off

11. thats the second time someone said this is this thread and you both stole it from that comedian with the last name Shwartz

12. It was also in this thread about suicide.

I don't get the joke either.... :confused_2:

13. Massive heroin OD

14. Giant mecha robot battle

15. Wow! I think I've heard that one before...

16. You don't want to die from lung cancer, I can tell you that much.

17. While smoking a blunt, or overdose.

18. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I JUst laughed my flippin ass off. The shit ppl come up with never ceases to amaze me. Expect some rep from me lol.