What was your weirdest dream?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Popped_A_Molly, Aug 22, 2013.

1. I know stoned dreaming can be intense, so share yours! Ill start.

So I had two messed up ones in one night. The first it was winter and I decided to start ski racing again. My mom had bought a new dog and to ski race I had to use the dog as a boot (don't worry it didn't hurt the dog). I ended up being the fastest but I wasn't aloud to race, I remembered all my old friends from when I actually did race which was pretty neat!

My second one was me and my family and some friends, we went into a cave but it turned out to be made out of what looked like to be ice. Anyways we were about to eat in there, I got some broccoli stuff and my dad got some stew thing. Right as we were about to eat we changed into zombie looking things. The only way to reverse it was to eat the food, but it had turned rotten and nasty. There was a time limit to how long we could eat it but in the end we finished-it was nasty!

Anyways your turn to share!

~He Who Dares, Wins~

2. Oh yeah, I also had a dream we hosted a concert, a huge one. It was me and three other guys, the two of them sang and I awkwardly danced... After the first guy sang it was the ither guys turn to sing but he forgot the lyrics so he gave me the mike, I really didn't know them either.. After the concert I went and found the girl I liked, she got mad and me and shit... somehow I ended up in her basement trying to hide a jar of weed hahah
    :smoke:

~He Who Dares, Wins~

3. I dreamt about smoking weed with wiz khalifa and alan from the movie the hangover, great dream and get really trippy like taking unmentionables.(example:i saw a spider and my sight begin to zoom in and zoom out and i heard the sound of the spider walking)

Another one is it dreamt 4-5 times in a row same night-in every dream i got a different tattoo on different place on my body and every time the tattoo finished to be tattooed i got extreme hallucinations,i only remember the last tattoo, it was two lions of judah on my back and between yhem a gate.