What was your scariest high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigCheef69, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Pretty much what the title says. My scariest high was when me and 2 of my friends were smoking a fatass 2g blunt of funk at the warf in a college town full of cops and strange people. There was 4 of us total (1 didn't smoke) after we all said we were high as fuck, we saw a light coming down the river. We obviously new it was a boat, but it was a police boat. We all started to panic and after 5 seconds, a train came through above us (The warf was underneath a train track) and that creeped us the fuck out, I literally felt like I was being ripped into space or some shit like on the wizard of oz. Anyways, we decided it was time to go back to open mic. As we were walking under the train track, 3 creepy guys walked past us and was saying shit to us and asking weird shit. Then 2 more guys showed up, I had no clue who they were because I couldn't see them. Now, I'm a pretty big guy from weightlifting, so I was thinking to myself "You gotta prove your wits tonight and back up your boyz" turns out the 2 guys were our friends who were on their way to toke up. I nearly had a heart attack. Went back to open mic high as fuck, smoked a couple cigs, and went in to enjoy the show. Had a hell of a trip.

2. My first time...Fuckin' scary, really, I was lit as fuck.

So there we were, me, Irish, Arab, and Jesus sittin' in a circle pow-wow smokin' on Jesus' four-hit bong...First time smokin', decided...Fuck it, I'm smokin'. So there we were hittin' shit like nothin' else and loadin' one right after the other, Jesus had good friends.

Oh, and Pudge was there...I call him Pudge because he was kind of fuckin' disgraceful, I have his daughters birthday tattooed on my arm, sad really. Pudge drove us all home in his car, all of us high as fuck-all at this point...I don't even remember the ride, and fumbled my keys like a madman tryin' to get into my spot.

Woke up the next day to an empty bag of Cheetos and my mum screamin' at me that I ate an entire bag of Cheetos...Fuckin' horrific, man, I hate those orange fuckers.:cool:

3. a while back in HS i was chillin with some friends behind a convenience store at lunch smoking a bowl, after we finished i dipped because i had class but they wanted to smoke another bowl so i went to the convenience store to get a drink i came back and 2 of my friends were being cuffed and put into a police car.... close fucking call.

another time we were behind the same store smoking a joint then we heard sirens, like 2 feet away so we fucking booked it ran through the backyard of a house and shit but no one came through so we walked all the way around and saw a guy behind pulled over at the convenience store parking lot!

4. The first time I got high there was an earth tremor and my house was shaking.

I had no idea what it was and my mind didn't click "earth tremor" because we don't usually get them around here. That was like... 3 years ago, and we haven't had an earth tremor since. I was shitting myself lol.

5. back when i was a rookie to blazin i picked up an 8th of "white widow" ... stuff was powdery as fuck. Im not one to believe people lace weed cuz i dont see how that works with the prices but thjs time we rolled 3 blunts between 6 of us and We All tripped hard like i couldnt gather my thoughts to the point wher i really believed i was walking thru one of my dreams.

6. I smoked with two of my friends, and we did it out in my barn. I stayed to clean everything up and it was pitch black at the time. When I stumbled out the door, my friend jumped at me and screamed. I snapped into this nightmare I had as a child and screamed for about 20 seconds straight, and then started to cry from fear. That shit was real fear, and I never want to have that experience again, but I still smoke today. :smoke:

7. Well one time wen i was abt 15-16 i smoked a quarter of super silver haze with my girlfriend and then i watched children of the corn bad idea i was high af and i kept seeing weird and crazy things all over my gf's house.