Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your munchies the first time you got high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frylock117, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Ok time to look back, through the haze and empty pizza boxes. What were your munchies the very first time you got nice and baked? For me it was a 4 meat tombstone with extra cheese, sausalito cookie with milk, some zingers and sour cream and onion lays.:yay:

2. Something from McDonalds, I don't remember what. Then a Blizzard at DQ. I remember because my friend and I walked for probably 45 minutes to get to McDicks.

3. Mmm these amazing microwavable rib sandwiches...

4. Lunch meat & chocolate chips.

5. pretty sure it was a couple of big macs, but really all i remember was me and a friend in a corner dying of laughter

6. A 15" pizza with pineapple, bacon, pepperoni, ground beef and extra cheese

damn i want some now

7. i cant remember, was a long time ago.

probably chocolate based, i love me some chocolate :yummy: im gonna go chocolate cake :D

8. 4 mini cans of 7up, a pack of mentos, 3 sour keys, bottle of dr. pepper, and a chili cheese dog :D haha

9. first time i got high... oh my thats far back... uhm i'm going to say a couple large fries at McDicks

10. Smartfood popcorn
    Pepsi
    Chocolate chip cookies
    Pizza
    Reese Peanut butter cups.

Best.foods.ever.

Cheers.

11. I wish I could remember but that was like 6 years ago.

The power of cheeba :smoke:

12. Big Mac, fries, and a Shamrock shake from McDonalds.

13. I think the first time i had a shit ton of chocolate and chocolate crackrs and shit like that.. :smoke: and some coca cola :)

14. [​IMG]
    And that is when I fell in love with all things cannabis related. :smoke:

15. dank rips my first time then roast beef mashed potatoes and toast....i couldnt eat fast enough

16. Geez, after 41 years I still remember ... 4 Krystal hamburgers, fries and a coke ... can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning though ...

17. hard to remember, my hole refrigerator i think.

18. energy drink

19. Pizza, a big greasy fucking pizza.
    I wish it was abba zabba

20. Well, the first time I ever smoked, was on a Halloween night, so its easy to remember my toking anniversary. HOWEVER, I didnt get high my first time. But I did have a lot of Halloween candy. I dont remember the first time I got high though :(

I have had Abba Zabba bars, hahaha I just knew it from half baked and Im in some random store and I am like " ZOmg ABBA ZABBA!!"