What was your latest purchase?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Mar 27, 2014.

1. OoOo Lol You Wanna Play a Game lol. Have You Seen Those Before? They Have a 5th an 6th Movie too (I Think) Too if You Tryna Get Them All. Did You See My Outfits I Just Bought The Other Day I Posted Above?

Thats Very Kind of You! :):D:roflmao::love::inlove:;wub::weed:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. A new pair of work boots... Someday I'll find a good pair that'll last me at least four years before having to replace them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hell yeah I've seen them before T but not since they 1st was out so I can't remember that much :D oh damn there's 7?? I knew there was more but not sure how many :smoke: I'm going to have to order them once I watched the 1st 4:D
    Hell yeah the outfits look fire T:cool:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Blundstones are the best work boots I've ever used. I don't think I've had a pair last quite that long, but my job is hard on boots and I still get a solid few years out of them. It's not even the boot itself that goes, it's the tread that wears down.

You sure as hell get what you pay for with Blunnies.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Blundstones eh? I'm going to have to check these out as most of my work boots last me about six to seven months at best. One time I had a pair that lasted me a month and that was it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I once found a pair of boots at the second-hand shop that looked brand new, so I took a chance. They literally fell apart during the first walk I took :laughing:

Blunnies are expensive, but they're worth every dollar if you want a long lasting, comfortable pair of boots.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yea Those Saw Movies are Wild AF! I'm Pretty Sure There is 7 but I Might Even Be Behind on That Number too because it Been Over 3 Years Since I Kept Up With Them. LMK What Ones Your Favorite Please? I Like The Second One tbh. Thank You For The Kind Words On My Outfits Too Bruiser :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. A Hat

Mojave Hat.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Depends what your doing.. But Redwing boots are nice.

Screenshot_20210506-061628_Amazon%20Shopping.jpg

10. Light meter
    Viparspectra p2500 light

and most importantly .... ice cream

11. 3 25oz cans of Bud Ice

• Like Like x 1
  12. Trog bong
    Screenshot_20210515-012145_Chrome.jpg ed8bfb_419efccac085462896477f8ab96b6234~mv2.jpg Screenshot_20210515-012638_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. A pack of menthols, because I guess I’m not doing enough harm with my usual cig/coffee habit. I also grabbed some lotto tickets but that was a bust.

14. #4214 HIGHliketheSKY, May 16, 2021
    Last edited: May 16, 2021
    An eighth of headband, an eighth of Grandaddy purple and 3 grams of midnight splendor

• Like Like x 2
  15. 4 wheel speed sensors for the car

16. A chain to hang my exhaust fan from.

Chain.jpg

Got it hanging with a bungee cord right now and that worries me.
    Don't want it falling on my plants and my light.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Grab some bungie straps man

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

18. White Sox tickets and a hot dog at the game yesterday

• Like Like x 1
  19. Razzle Berry Reign!

• Like Like x 2
  20. I bought some THC tonic water and a couple joints yesterday and totally forgot them both in my car lol. Hopefully the heat doesn't ruin the drink