Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your last purchase?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokinthaherb, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Not sure if this thread is supposed to be here but i didn't know where i should put it. I have seen threads like this on other forums so ill make one here. What's the last thing you bought?

My last purchase was some new MMA gloves. The place i do bjj has 2 days of MMA classes a week.

[​IMG]

2. 2 packs of black and milds. One cream and the other regular

3. a gram of bluedream and a gram of GDP...idk why but when i saw the title of the thread i was thinking ya meant youre last purchase of bud lol

4. It can be anything including bud lol.

5. A double-double in-n-out burger last night at 12 30. Fuckin great.

6. 2grams of bubble hash :bongin:

7. Fuck yeah.

Attached Files:

8. A pack of blacks and a pack of marlboros

9. nike athletic shorts

10. some steak and shake for dinner last night. Western Bacon BBQ Burger, it was glorious.

11. Weed and haribo gummies.

12. Three joints of ak47.

13. ForumRunner_20120325_180456.png
    This. Also 1/8 of green dreams, 1/8 of gloden goat.

14. 10gs of some lower end dank i got it for $40 from one of my friends who sell usually he does 6g for $40 but he decided to hook me up

Attached Files:

15. [quote name='"G13adsAMY"']
    This. Also 1/8 of green dreams, 1/8 of gloden goat.[/quote]

Dope bong! Love the design.. How much was it?

16. [quote name='"G13adsAMY"']
    This. Also 1/8 of green dreams, 1/8 of gloden goat.[/quote]

Milkshot vid right fuckin now!

17. 3.5 of some random stanky purple buds. they soooo goooooooddddddd
    :bongin::cool: