What was your last Facebook/Social site post.

Discussion in 'General' started by ChillinOnRoofs, Aug 14, 2011.

1. " How about instead of praying, go do something that will make a fucking difference:)"

2. wtf i was just outside smoking not a cloud in the sky then i come in and sit down and its pouring outside. lol

9 hours ago

3. Am I the only one who thinks this is a security risk? I could find all of your true identities with a quick google search of what you posted here.

4. Saturday can't get here soon enough, Roll Motha Fuckin Tide, Roll!

5. Mine was also a video, I posted it Sunday morning because I was still in a Kevin Hart mood from Saturday night, they played Seriously Funny on Comedy Central.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_DrLRJ_5dc]Kevin Hart 40 Year Old Virgin - YouTube[/ame]

6. Just got back from my route 30 damage tour...Fuck you Irene!

Southern VT has been all over the news because of flooding from the Hurricane...Fucking Clusterfuck.

that post was followed up by:

"I just wonder how long until the concrete bridge in Williamsville (the one that has "fix me before disaster" spray painted all over it) collapses from all the redirected traffic from route 30 going down depot road."

7. Someone ate my pizza that was in the fridge. It's about to get gully.

8. it's not?

"lifes a garden, dig it"

9. "thatd be great Cain, i need you to keep me warm at night"

lol

10. Fuck if I know, I haven't posted on someones wall or made a status in months. I just use it for chat

11. fried chicken on m'mind!

today at 4:05

12. Telling people what's up!

via Facebook

"If a friend leaves their facebook unattended and you post some stupid crap pretending to be them and you think to yourself "lolz I hacked you!!!"

You are a dumb SOB."

13. 'some fat bird down in mcdonalds ordered the left side of the menu again'