What was your HS team name?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deleted member 506764, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Also very good names for both of yours too!!!!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  2. The Railers and our mascot is a lumberjack in football gear. Team name comes from a local festival where we split those giant pieces of lumber train tracks rest on. Aptly named the railsplitter festival.
    Colors are green and red
    Sent from my [illustrious_imagination] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Im kind of jealous of you guys that remember your school days an stuff like that tbh. I very much regret dropping out but I had too. Anywho Ill stop Hi Jacking the thread lol sorry Free!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. It made me sad when I read the reason you posted :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1

5. Yea its ok tho im pretty much happy with my life these days P but that did suck Majorly lol. Lets get back on the subject tho Free's thread I hope some more people reply to this for him. You guys havea good night tho. ;wub:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chargers

Blue and gold baybeeee

Sometimes we used a horse sometimes a lightning bolt..we had no actual mascot lolol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Oh and the public school I was in for a year was The raiders.

8. knights black n gold

9. the Lions.

10. The cypress lake and a panther was the mascot.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. The Wheaton Warrenville South Tigers. I used to hate Friday afternoons, my school always played "Eye Of The Tiger" over the PA system for the last 15 minutes of the day.

12. Me. Bulldogs

Wife. Redskins but was changed to Redhawks about 8 years ago.

The older members of her family took it really hard. They bought a bunch of Redskin gear before it was gone and still wear it to this day to games.

BL

13. 1st HS = Mustangs
    2nd HS = Dons